Parts (Game)

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: January 5th, 2021, 12:43 pm head
brain
//Can you please look at my alien biosphere thread? (If you want to of course)
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: January 5th, 2021, 12:47 pmbrain
lobe
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: January 5th, 2021, 12:53 pmlobe
neuron
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: January 5th, 2021, 12:56 pmneuron
organelle
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: January 5th, 2021, 12:57 pm organelle
cell
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: January 5th, 2021, 1:09 pmcell
tissue
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: January 5th, 2021, 1:15 pm tissue
organ
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
User avatar
praosylen
Posts: 2449
Joined: September 13th, 2014, 5:36 pm
Location: Pembina University, Home of the Gliders
Contact:

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by praosylen »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: January 5th, 2021, 1:18 pm organ
pipe
former username: A for Awesome
praosylen#5847 (Discord)

The only decision I made was made
of flowers, to jump universes to one of springtime in
a land of former winter, where no invisible walls stood,
or could stand for more than a few hours at most...
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

A for awesome wrote: January 5th, 2021, 1:19 pmpipe
sewage system
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: January 5th, 2021, 1:20 pm sewage system
valve
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: January 5th, 2021, 1:22 pmvalve
controls
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: January 5th, 2021, 1:31 pm
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: January 5th, 2021, 1:22 pmvalve
controls
Keyboard
Please vote if you want merging or not.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: January 6th, 2021, 10:04 amKeyboard
key
BokaBB wrote: January 6th, 2021, 10:04 amPlease vote if you want merging or not.
(I vote in favor of merging.)
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: January 6th, 2021, 12:42 pm key
BokaBB wrote: January 6th, 2021, 10:04 amPlease vote if you want merging or not.
(I vote in favor of merging.)
typewriter
//I vote against merging.
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: January 6th, 2021, 12:48 pmtypewriter
lever
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: January 6th, 2021, 12:52 pm lever
fulcrum
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: January 6th, 2021, 1:03 pm
MathAndCode wrote: January 6th, 2021, 12:52 pm lever
fulcrum
Support
We won,MathAndCode.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: January 6th, 2021, 1:27 pm Support
We won,MathAndCode.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
girder
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: January 6th, 2021, 1:29 pm
BokaBB wrote: January 6th, 2021, 1:27 pm Support
We won,MathAndCode.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
girder
Local Group ( a group of galaxies)
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: January 6th, 2021, 1:31 pmLocal Group ( a group of galaxies)
ant
MathAndCode wrote: January 5th, 2021, 12:11 pm(This is my least favorite aspect of the limitations. Every so often, a person cannot think of any options and is therefore forced to say something very small, like neutron, or very large, like Earth.)
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: January 6th, 2021, 1:43 pm
BokaBB wrote: January 6th, 2021, 1:31 pmLocal Group ( a group of galaxies)
ant
MathAndCode wrote: January 5th, 2021, 12:11 pm(This is my least favorite aspect of the limitations. Every so often, a person cannot think of any options and is therefore forced to say something very small, like neutron, or very large, like Earth.)
Colony
In the future extreme changes must only be very rare.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: January 6th, 2021, 1:46 pmColony
empire
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: January 6th, 2021, 2:07 pm
BokaBB wrote: January 6th, 2021, 1:46 pmColony
empire
City
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: January 6th, 2021, 3:11 pmCity
county
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: January 6th, 2021, 3:15 pm
BokaBB wrote: January 6th, 2021, 3:11 pmCity
county
Ohio
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Post Reply