Parts (Game)

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
User avatar
praosylen
Posts: 2449
Joined: September 13th, 2014, 5:36 pm
Location: Pembina University, Home of the Gliders
Contact:

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by praosylen »

MathAndCode wrote: January 4th, 2021, 7:38 pm
creeperman7002 wrote: January 4th, 2021, 6:48 pm REQUEST: Merge this with Word Chains (Game).
I agree. The options for this game constitute a subset of the options for Word Chains.
Sometimes more constrained options make for better games. I like this one much better than word chains so far, and I wouldn't like to see them merged.
BokaBB wrote: January 4th, 2021, 6:39 pm Iron
Steel
former username: A for Awesome
praosylen#5847 (Discord)

The only decision I made was made
of flowers, to jump universes to one of springtime in
a land of former winter, where no invisible walls stood,
or could stand for more than a few hours at most...
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

A for awesome wrote: January 4th, 2021, 11:11 pmSteel
building
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

creeperman7002 wrote: January 4th, 2021, 6:48 pm REQUEST: Merge this with Word Chains (Game).
I think it is better not to merge,but we will vote.
Window
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: January 5th, 2021, 4:20 amWindow
pane
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: January 5th, 2021, 10:33 am
BokaBB wrote: January 5th, 2021, 4:20 amWindow
pane
Nail
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: January 5th, 2021, 10:34 amNail
finger
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: January 5th, 2021, 10:34 am
BokaBB wrote: January 5th, 2021, 10:34 amNail
finger
Hand
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: January 5th, 2021, 10:37 amHand
arm
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: January 5th, 2021, 10:37 am Hand
Have a good day!

BokaBB
palm
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: January 5th, 2021, 10:56 am
BokaBB wrote: January 5th, 2021, 10:37 amHand
arm
Palm (balancing the game and saying what Schaparelio said)
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: January 5th, 2021, 11:23 amPalm
tree
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: January 5th, 2021, 11:24 am
BokaBB wrote: January 5th, 2021, 11:23 amPalm
tree
I don't quite understand. Please don't forget that this is different from Word Chains.
If you give explanation,then
Beach
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: January 5th, 2021, 11:26 amI don't quite understand. Please don't forget that this is different from Word Chains.
(Yes, but the only difference is that it has fewer options.)
BokaBB wrote: January 5th, 2021, 11:26 amBeach
sand
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: January 5th, 2021, 11:41 am
BokaBB wrote: January 5th, 2021, 11:26 amI don't quite understand. Please don't forget that this is different from Word Chains.
(Yes, but the only difference is that it has fewer options.)
BokaBB wrote: January 5th, 2021, 11:26 amBeach
sand
I accept that word because palms are a group of trees. Sorry. I had lower concentration today than usually.
We shall vote if the options from this game can be accepted in Word Chains. The first to score 3 wins.
I vote against.
Sea
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: January 5th, 2021, 11:49 amI accept that word because palms are a group of trees. Sorry.
(I meant that palms can refer to the individual leaves, which are part of the tree.)
BokaBB wrote: January 5th, 2021, 11:49 amI vote against.
(I vote for merging.)
BokaBB wrote: January 5th, 2021, 11:49 amSea
water
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: January 5th, 2021, 11:51 am
BokaBB wrote: January 5th, 2021, 11:49 amI accept that word because palms are a group of trees. Sorry.
(I meant that palms can refer to the individual leaves, which are part of the tree.)
BokaBB wrote: January 5th, 2021, 11:49 amI vote against.
(I vote for merging.)
BokaBB wrote: January 5th, 2021, 11:49 amSea
water
No problem,homonyms are the soul of word games.
Neutron
As A for awesome said,the lesser options often make a better game.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: January 5th, 2021, 11:54 amNeutron
nucleus
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: January 5th, 2021, 12:03 pm
BokaBB wrote: January 5th, 2021, 11:54 amNeutron
nucleus
Earth
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: January 5th, 2021, 12:07 pmEarth
(This is my least favorite aspect of the limitations. Every so often, a person cannot think of any options and is therefore forced to say something very small, like neutron, or very large, like Earth.)
continent
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: January 5th, 2021, 12:03 pm nucleus
atom
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
User avatar
praosylen
Posts: 2449
Joined: September 13th, 2014, 5:36 pm
Location: Pembina University, Home of the Gliders
Contact:

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by praosylen »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: January 5th, 2021, 12:13 pm atom
expression [connects when both words are used in the programming sense]

I vote against merging.
former username: A for Awesome
praosylen#5847 (Discord)

The only decision I made was made
of flowers, to jump universes to one of springtime in
a land of former winter, where no invisible walls stood,
or could stand for more than a few hours at most...
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

A for awesome wrote: January 5th, 2021, 12:16 pm
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: January 5th, 2021, 12:13 pm atom
expression [connects when both words are used in the programming sense]

I vote against merging.
face
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: January 5th, 2021, 12:21 pmface
nose
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: January 5th, 2021, 12:34 pm nose
nostril
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Parts (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: January 5th, 2021, 12:40 pmnostril
head
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Post Reply