A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981 Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia
Post
by BokaBB » December 23rd, 2020, 12:06 pm
Tower
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
BokaBB
Posts: 2981 Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia
Post
by BokaBB » December 23rd, 2020, 12:12 pm
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: December 23rd, 2020, 12:09 pm
BokaBB wrote: December 23rd, 2020, 12:06 pm
Tower
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Paris
Romantic
Please edit Wikipedia already.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686 Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia
Post
by Schiaparelliorbust » December 23rd, 2020, 12:22 pm
BokaBB wrote: December 23rd, 2020, 12:12 pm
Romantic
Please edit Wikipedia already.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
movie
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » December 23rd, 2020, 1:21 pm
I am tentatively considering myself back.
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » December 23rd, 2020, 1:35 pm
I am tentatively considering myself back.
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » December 23rd, 2020, 3:48 pm
I am tentatively considering myself back.
NoAyeBeardo
Posts: 261 Joined: June 16th, 2020, 12:38 pm
Location: A house, or a flat, or a [click to expand]
Post
by NoAyeBeardo » December 24th, 2020, 6:48 am
episode (pilot episode)
Not inactive any more!
NoAyeBeardo
Posts: 261 Joined: June 16th, 2020, 12:38 pm
Location: A house, or a flat, or a [click to expand]
Post
by NoAyeBeardo » December 24th, 2020, 6:53 am
TV shows
Not inactive any more!
NoAyeBeardo
Posts: 261 Joined: June 16th, 2020, 12:38 pm
Location: A house, or a flat, or a [click to expand]
Post
by NoAyeBeardo » December 24th, 2020, 7:02 am
star wars
Not inactive any more!
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686 Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia
Post
by Schiaparelliorbust » December 24th, 2020, 7:23 am
NoAyeBeardo wrote: December 24th, 2020, 7:02 am star wars
empire
//I think that Star Wars and Star Trek have virtually nothing to do with each other, but ok. Star Wars is fantasy under a guise of science fiction, whereas Star Trek is just science fiction.
//Sorry I didn't respond earlier, my computer crashed.
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » December 24th, 2020, 11:30 am
I am tentatively considering myself back.
creeperman7002
Posts: 303 Joined: December 4th, 2018, 11:52 pm
Post
by creeperman7002 » December 24th, 2020, 8:35 pm
B2n3-jn/S1c23-y is an interesting rule. It has a replicator, a fake glider, an OMOS and SMOS, a wide variety of oscillators, and some signals. Also this rule is omniperiodic.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4856
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » December 24th, 2020, 9:17 pm
I am tentatively considering myself back.
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » December 25th, 2020, 1:16 pm
I am tentatively considering myself back.
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » December 25th, 2020, 2:35 pm
I am tentatively considering myself back.
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » December 25th, 2020, 6:05 pm
I am tentatively considering myself back.