A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
BokaBB wrote: December 11th, 2020, 9:41 am
Yes, definitely. How players should gain it? Maybe by resources or by some kind of accidental discovering like by luck?
Have a good day!
BokaBB
It could be luck and members of a tribe realizing that they can for bonds with animals. Tribes should also be able to domesticate plants. Tribes could also learn from their neighbours.
Yes,I was also thinking about learning from neighbours.
Moosey,I am bad in Catan. BAD. Even after reading stratregy guides at Internet.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
Moosey wrote: December 11th, 2020, 9:57 am
You think you've mastered Catan? Then get ready for Five-dimensional catan with multiverse time travel
I've never even played regular Catan before. I also found this.
I think you said you have it. If you do, nobody prevents you from trying it. I also played it only at Internet.
I heard about that game a little but haven't read on Wikipedia until now.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB wrote: December 11th, 2020, 10:57 am
Please shower me with ideas about the board game Tribes!
Have a good day!
BokaBB
For domesticable animals, there could be cattle, poultry, pigs, goats, and sheep. You should have to explore to find them. Do you like our idea for exploring? Please also give ideas for my game.
BokaBB wrote: December 11th, 2020, 10:57 am
Please shower me with ideas about the board game Tribes!
Have a good day!
BokaBB
For domesticable animals, there could be cattle, poultry, pigs, goats, and sheep. You should have to explore to find them. Do you like our idea for exploring? Please also give ideas for my game.
I don't know.
Word Chains is avaiable in Chinese now!
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
HelicopterCat3 wrote: December 11th, 2020, 10:47 am
Wait, with 5D chess, wouldn't you win and lose since there are many parallel universes?
I'm reading the Wikipedia article on it right now, so I don't know. Can we please talk about my game some right now?
Edit:
The game ends when the number of valid moves available for a player is less than the number of timelines, in which case that player loses.
Adaptations could also be things like:
Blubber: Being able to swim in cold conditions
Camouflage: Having a chance of not being seen/losing a predator. Of applied to a predator, having a chance of not being detected be your prey
Gender Change: Being able to change gender depending on the total male/female ratio to allow for the survival of the species
BokaBB wrote: December 11th, 2020, 11:08 am
您最喜欢的棋盘游戏是什么?
你的想法很有趣.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Why are you writing in Chinese? That just strengthens Hunting's hypothesis. My favorite board game could be Ticket to Ride Europe or Evolution: The Beginning. I haven't played the regular Evolution game yet. I would also like to play Munchkin, but it's so complex that no one seems to be able to play it with me.
I've read the rules so many times that I practically know them by heart by now.
BokaBB wrote: December 11th, 2020, 11:08 am
您最喜欢的棋盘游戏是什么?
你的想法很有趣.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Why are you writing in Chinese? That just strengthens Hunting's hypothesis. My favorite board game could be Ticket to Ride Europe or Evolution: The Beginning. I haven't played the regular Evolution game yet. I would also like to play Munchkin, but it's so complex that no one seems to be able to play it with me.
I've read the rules so many times that I practically know them by heart by now.
I went crazy about Chinese for some reason. I never saw that theory until now since I avoid being in Random posts.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
HelicopterCat3 wrote: December 11th, 2020, 11:23 am
Adaptations could also be things like:
Blubber: Being able to swim in cold conditions
Camouflage: Having a chance of not being seen/losing a predator. Of applied to a predator, having a chance of not being detected be your prey
Gender Change: Being able to change gender depending on the total male/female ratio to allow for the survival of the species
I think that blubber and fat tissue should be the same, unless you can think of a reason they should be different. Fat tissue should now protect you against the cold. I did not think of that before, so thank you! Gender change can be made hermaphrodite.
HelicopterCat3 wrote: December 11th, 2020, 11:23 am
Adaptations could also be things like:
Blubber: Being able to swim in cold conditions
Camouflage: Having a chance of not being seen/losing a predator. Of applied to a predator, having a chance of not being detected be your prey
Gender Change: Being able to change gender depending on the total male/female ratio to allow for the survival of the species
I think that blubber and fat tissue should be the same, unless you can think of a reason they should be different. Fat tissue should now protect you against the cold. I did not think of that before, so thank you! Gender change can be made hermaphrodite.
Ideas for the Intelligence Agency and Tribes?
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
Agree.
Tribes shoould have a number of people in them. In every disaster a part willl die. How we can do that without many pieces?
Also,do you have any new ideas for Intelligence Agency?
How tribes should hunt and gather?What would be the strategy element in the game (I want lots of strategy)?
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB wrote: December 13th, 2020, 8:41 am
Agree.
Tribes shoould have a number of people in them. In every disaster a part willl die. How we can do that without many pieces?
Also,do you have any new ideas for Intelligence Agency?
How tribes should hunt and gather?What would be the strategy element in the game (I want lots of strategy)?
Have a good day!
BokaBB
The only way I can think of doing that without so many pieces is just writing the number on paper, but that would create the problem of not being able to show where they are on the map. I unfortunately do not have any ideas for Intelligence Agency. It think the game is pretty straightforward and almost complete. You could go out with weapons while gathering to protect yourself, and while hunting you can bring different weapons depending on the game you're hunting. Do you have any ideas for my game?