A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
BokaBB wrote: December 5th, 2020, 9:47 am
Win (good always wins)
Organelles produce some things that are their products.
Please focus on Board And Card Games.
Have a good day!
BokaBB wrote: December 5th, 2020, 9:47 am
Win (good always wins)
Organelles produce some things that are their products.
Please focus on Board And Card Games.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
victor
Name (Victor is a name)
I wish to focus on Board And Card Games,please continue the discussion there.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB wrote: December 5th, 2020, 9:55 am
Name (Victor is a name)
I wish to focus on Board And Card Games,please continue the discussion there.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
surname
//I'm eating right now, I will come back in about 10 minutes.
BokaBB wrote: December 5th, 2020, 9:55 am
Name (Victor is a name)
I wish to focus on Board And Card Games,please continue the discussion there.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
surname
//I'm eating right now, I will come back in about 10 minutes.
Young (surnames are often got in the young age)
Good meal!
I hope you will go to Board And Card Games. I really wish to focus on it.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB wrote: December 5th, 2020, 10:03 am
Young (surnames are often got in the young age)
Good meal!
I hope you will go to Board And Card Games. I really wish to focus on it.
Have a good day!
wzkchem5 wrote: December 5th, 2020, 9:37 pmYes I know that repetition is allowed, but is it really good to repeat a word that appeared just two posts ago?
(Sorry; I only looked at the word that I was replying to and not the words before that.)
growing
BokaBB wrote: December 6th, 2020, 1:27 pmI am willingly writing odd words here to make you not concentrated on this but on other my projects.
(Please don't try to force me to look at your projects. I look at what seems interesting to me. Please respect that.)
Fruit
I don't want to force you,just to make Schaparelio focus on my projects since he often looks at Word Chains instead of the things we talked about until then.
No offense,just saying.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!