Word Chains (Game)

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
Locked
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 2:38 pm entropy
increase
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
User avatar
creeperman7002
Posts: 303
Joined: December 4th, 2018, 11:52 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by creeperman7002 »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 2:46 pmincrease
profit
B2n3-jn/S1c23-y is an interesting rule. It has a replicator, a fake glider, an OMOS and SMOS, a wide variety of oscillators, and some signals. Also this rule is omniperiodic.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4856
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

creeperman7002 wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 3:18 pmprofit
business
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 3:23 pm
creeperman7002 wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 3:18 pmprofit
business
Sale
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 3:43 pm Sale
Have a good day!

BokaBB
price
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 4:06 pm
BokaBB wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 3:43 pm Sale
Have a good day!

BokaBB
price
Money
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 4:07 pm Money
Have a good day!

BokaBB
buck
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 4:09 pm
BokaBB wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 4:07 pm Money
Have a good day!

BokaBB
buck
Horns (buck is also deer according to Google Translate)
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 4:11 pmHorns
trumpets
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Hunting »

MathAndCode wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 7:35 pm
BokaBB wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 4:11 pmHorns
trumpets
vest

//AlephAlpha is also known as 马甲与小号. 马甲 and 小号, while meaning vest and trumpet respectively, can also mean "second account" in Chinese.
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Hunting wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 8:08 pmvest
bulletproof
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Hunting »

MathAndCode wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 9:48 pm
Hunting wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 8:08 pmvest
bulletproof
bullet
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Hunting wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 10:00 pmbullet
gun
I am tentatively considering myself back.
User avatar
LuxiusGOLFireFox
Posts: 15
Joined: November 16th, 2020, 5:57 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by LuxiusGOLFireFox »

MathAndCode wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 10:23 pm
Hunting wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 10:00 pmbullet
gun
glider :mrgreen:
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

LuxiusGOLFireFox wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 10:37 pmglider
collision
I am tentatively considering myself back.
wwei23

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by wwei23 »

MathAndCode wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 10:40 pm collision
MathAndCode
//Yes, this again. Since you were able to make a new RCT by colliding together gliders.
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

wwei23 wrote: December 4th, 2020, 12:40 amMathAndCode
wwei23
wwei23 wrote: December 4th, 2020, 12:40 am//Yes, this again. Since you were able to make a new RCT by colliding together gliders.
(Actually, calcyman hasn't responded to the private message that I sent him about my idea for making the sixteen-glider method work, so I don't have a new RCT yet.)
I am tentatively considering myself back.
wwei23

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by wwei23 »

MathAndCode wrote: December 4th, 2020, 12:49 am wwei23
Symbiosis
//Nothing else comes to mind at the moment.
MathAndCode wrote: December 4th, 2020, 12:49 am (Actually, calcyman hasn't responded to the private message that I sent him about my idea for making the sixteen-glider method work, so I don't have a new RCT yet.)
I meant the 17G one. :P
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

wwei23 wrote: December 4th, 2020, 12:56 amSymbiosis
mutualism
wwei23 wrote: December 4th, 2020, 12:56 amI meant the 17G one. :P
(Oh. I thought that you meant the more recent one because my seventeen-glider RCT was from over two months ago, and you used the word new.)
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: December 4th, 2020, 1:10 am mutualism
wwei23 wrote: December 4th, 2020, 12:56 amI meant the 17G one. :P
(Oh. I thought that you meant the more recent one because my seventeen-glider RCT was from over two months ago, and you used the word new.)
commensalism
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
User avatar
LuxiusGOLFireFox
Posts: 15
Joined: November 16th, 2020, 5:57 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by LuxiusGOLFireFox »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: December 4th, 2020, 4:40 am
MathAndCode wrote: December 4th, 2020, 1:10 am mutualism
wwei23 wrote: December 4th, 2020, 12:56 amI meant the 17G one. :P
(Oh. I thought that you meant the more recent one because my seventeen-glider RCT was from over two months ago, and you used the word new.)
commensalism
organism
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

LuxiusGOLFireFox wrote: December 4th, 2020, 12:53 pm
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: December 4th, 2020, 4:40 am
MathAndCode wrote: December 4th, 2020, 1:10 am mutualism

(Oh. I thought that you meant the more recent one because my seventeen-glider RCT was from over two months ago, and you used the word new.)
commensalism
organism
Reproduction
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: December 5th, 2020, 5:15 am Reproduction
Have a good day!

BokaBB
meiosis
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: December 5th, 2020, 5:58 am
BokaBB wrote: December 5th, 2020, 5:15 am Reproduction
Have a good day!

BokaBB
meiosis
Cell
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: December 5th, 2020, 9:17 am Cell
Have a good day!

BokaBB
organelle
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Locked