Word Chains (Game)

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
Locked
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

wzkchem5 wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 6:04 am surrender
white
//White flag means "I surrender".
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
User avatar
wzkchem5
Posts: 127
Joined: April 17th, 2020, 2:19 am
Location: Valles Marineris, Mars

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by wzkchem5 »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 6:05 am
wzkchem5 wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 6:04 am surrender
white
//White flag means "I surrender".
bleach
The Red Phoenix, The Yellow Phoenix, The Pink Phoenix And The Multicolored Phoenix
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

wzkchem5 wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 6:06 am bleach
stain
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Hunting »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 6:08 am
wzkchem5 wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 6:06 am bleach
stain
sex

ha, ha, ha
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

Hunting wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 6:30 am sex

ha, ha, ha
conception
I can't see the "ha, ha, ha" even when I zoom in completely.
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Hunting »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 6:41 am
Hunting wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 6:30 am sex

ha, ha, ha
conception
I can't see the "ha, ha, ha" even when I zoom in completely.
concept
It's the nature of size=1.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

Hunting wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 6:54 am concept
It's the nature of size=1.
idea
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Hunting »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 6:55 am
Hunting wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 6:54 am concept
It's the nature of size=1.
idea
blueprint

//Why do you almost always instantly reply to me? Do you have nothing better to do than CA all day?
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

Hunting wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 6:55 am blueprint

//Why do you almost always instantly reply to me?
building
/I'm online almost as long as I am awake.
//That actually answers "how" and not "why".
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Hunting »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 6:57 am
Hunting wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 6:55 am blueprint

//Why do you almost always instantly reply to me?
building
/I'm online almost as long as I am awake.
//That actually answers "how" and not "why".
construction
//but how do you check the forums every 5 seconds?
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

Hunting wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 7:00 am construction
//but how do you check the forums every 5 seconds?
universal
//I constantly reload the page.
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Hunting »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 7:02 am
Hunting wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 7:00 am construction
//but how do you check the forums every 5 seconds?
universal
//I constantly reload the page.
Demonoid
//You really do have that much time?
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

Hunting wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 7:12 am Demonoid
//You really do have that much time?
diagonal
//Well apparently not for this reply.
//I'm in online classes most of the day and while half listening to them I look here.
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 7:33 amdiagonal
line
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 12:19 pm
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 7:33 amdiagonal
line
Thick
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 12:55 pm Thick
Have a good day!

BokaBB
tar
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 1:57 pmtar
feather
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 2:07 pm feather
keratin
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 2:10 pmkeratin
hair
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 2:10 pm hair
fur
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 2:11 pmfur
warm
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 2:12 pm warm
insulation
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 2:14 pminsulation
heat
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 2:14 pm heat
thermodynamics
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 2:15 pmthermodynamics
entropy
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Locked