A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
wzkchem5
Posts: 127 Joined: April 17th, 2020, 2:19 am
Location: Valles Marineris, Mars
Post
by wzkchem5 » December 3rd, 2020, 6:06 am
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 6:05 am
wzkchem5 wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 6:04 am
surrender
white
//White flag means "I surrender".
bleach
The Red Phoenix, The Yellow Phoenix, The Pink Phoenix And The Multicolored Phoenix
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686 Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia
Post
by Schiaparelliorbust » December 3rd, 2020, 6:41 am
Hunting wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 6:30 am
sex
ha, ha, ha
conception
I can't see the "ha, ha, ha" even when I zoom in completely.
Hunting
Posts: 4401 Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am
Post
by Hunting » December 3rd, 2020, 6:54 am
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 6:41 am
Hunting wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 6:30 am
sex
ha, ha, ha
conception
I can't see the "ha, ha, ha" even when I zoom in completely.
concept
It's the nature of size=1.
Hunting
Posts: 4401 Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am
Post
by Hunting » December 3rd, 2020, 6:55 am
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 6:55 am
Hunting wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 6:54 am
concept
It's the nature of size=1.
idea
blueprint
//Why do you almost always instantly reply to me? Do you have nothing better to do than CA all day?
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686 Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia
Post
by Schiaparelliorbust » December 3rd, 2020, 6:57 am
Hunting wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 6:55 am
blueprint
//Why do you almost always instantly reply to me?
building
/I'm online almost as long as I am awake.
//That actually answers "how" and not "why".
Hunting
Posts: 4401 Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am
Post
by Hunting » December 3rd, 2020, 7:00 am
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 6:57 am
Hunting wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 6:55 am
blueprint
//Why do you almost always instantly reply to me?
building
/I'm online almost as long as I am awake.
//That actually answers "how" and not "why".
construction
//but how do you check the forums every 5 seconds?
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686 Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia
Post
by Schiaparelliorbust » December 3rd, 2020, 7:02 am
Hunting wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 7:00 am
construction
//but how do you check the forums every 5 seconds?
universal
//I constantly reload the page.
Hunting
Posts: 4401 Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am
Post
by Hunting » December 3rd, 2020, 7:12 am
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 7:02 am
Hunting wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 7:00 am
construction
//but how do you check the forums every 5 seconds?
universal
//I constantly reload the page.
Demonoid
//You really do have that much time?
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686 Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia
Post
by Schiaparelliorbust » December 3rd, 2020, 7:33 am
Hunting wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 7:12 am
Demonoid
//You really do have that much time?
diagonal
//Well apparently not for this reply.
//I'm in online classes most of the day and while half listening to them I look here.
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » December 3rd, 2020, 12:19 pm
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981 Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia
Post
by BokaBB » December 3rd, 2020, 12:55 pm
Thick
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » December 3rd, 2020, 2:07 pm
I am tentatively considering myself back.
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » December 3rd, 2020, 2:10 pm
I am tentatively considering myself back.
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » December 3rd, 2020, 2:12 pm
I am tentatively considering myself back.
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » December 3rd, 2020, 2:14 pm
I am tentatively considering myself back.
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » December 3rd, 2020, 2:38 pm
I am tentatively considering myself back.