A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » December 1st, 2020, 12:06 pm
I am tentatively considering myself back.
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » December 1st, 2020, 12:10 pm
I am tentatively considering myself back.
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » December 1st, 2020, 12:26 pm
I am tentatively considering myself back.
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » December 1st, 2020, 1:10 pm
I am tentatively considering myself back.
creeperman7002
Posts: 303 Joined: December 4th, 2018, 11:52 pm
Post
by creeperman7002 » December 1st, 2020, 3:03 pm
B2n3-jn/S1c23-y is an interesting rule. It has a replicator, a fake glider, an OMOS and SMOS, a wide variety of oscillators, and some signals. Also this rule is omniperiodic.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4856
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » December 1st, 2020, 3:25 pm
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981 Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia
Post
by BokaBB » December 1st, 2020, 4:55 pm
Drink
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » December 1st, 2020, 6:34 pm
BokaBB wrote: December 1st, 2020, 4:55 pm Drink
cup
I am tentatively considering myself back.
wzkchem5
Posts: 127 Joined: April 17th, 2020, 2:19 am
Location: Valles Marineris, Mars
Post
by wzkchem5 » December 2nd, 2020, 11:13 am
torus (a topologist cannot distinguish a torus from a mug)
The Red Phoenix, The Yellow Phoenix, The Pink Phoenix And The Multicolored Phoenix
Hunting
Posts: 4401 Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am
Post
by Hunting » December 2nd, 2020, 11:16 am
wzkchem5 wrote: December 2nd, 2020, 11:13 am
torus (a topologist cannot distinguish a torus from a mug)
Immigration (is played on a torus)
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » December 2nd, 2020, 12:51 pm
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981 Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia
Post
by BokaBB » December 2nd, 2020, 3:29 pm
MathAndCode wrote: December 2nd, 2020, 12:51 pm
introduce
Friend
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » December 2nd, 2020, 9:36 pm
I am tentatively considering myself back.
wzkchem5
Posts: 127 Joined: April 17th, 2020, 2:19 am
Location: Valles Marineris, Mars
Post
by wzkchem5 » December 3rd, 2020, 6:04 am
The Red Phoenix, The Yellow Phoenix, The Pink Phoenix And The Multicolored Phoenix