Word Chains (Game)

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
Locked
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 30th, 2020, 2:10 pm
BokaBB wrote: November 30th, 2020, 2:08 pm Amazon rainforest (it is still largely unexplored)
Have a good day!

BokaBB
biodiversity
Ecology
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: November 30th, 2020, 2:22 pm Ecology
Have a good day!

BokaBB
conservation
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: November 30th, 2020, 2:02 pmHave you ever played Word Chains in real life, MathAndCode?
(No, but I have played the near-anagram game in real life.)
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 30th, 2020, 2:28 pmconservation
environment
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: November 30th, 2020, 2:32 pm
BokaBB wrote: November 30th, 2020, 2:02 pmHave you ever played Word Chains in real life, MathAndCode?
(No, but I have played the near-anagram game in real life.)
environment
surroundings
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 30th, 2020, 2:33 pm
MathAndCode wrote: November 30th, 2020, 2:32 pm
BokaBB wrote: November 30th, 2020, 2:02 pmHave you ever played Word Chains in real life, MathAndCode?
(No, but I have played the near-anagram game in real life.)
environment
surroundings
Square (as on a board of a game)
I recommend to everyone who hasn't yet played Word Chains in real life to play it if it hasn't yet.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: November 30th, 2020, 2:38 pm Square (as on a board of a game)
I recommend to everyone who hasn't yet played Word Chains in real life to play it if it hasn't yet.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
polygon
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
User avatar
creeperman7002
Posts: 303
Joined: December 4th, 2018, 11:52 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by creeperman7002 »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 30th, 2020, 2:44 pmpolygon
pentagon
B2n3-jn/S1c23-y is an interesting rule. It has a replicator, a fake glider, an OMOS and SMOS, a wide variety of oscillators, and some signals. Also this rule is omniperiodic.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4856
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

creeperman7002 wrote: November 30th, 2020, 2:47 pm
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 30th, 2020, 2:44 pmpolygon
pentagon
USA
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: November 30th, 2020, 2:48 pm USA
Have a good day!

BokaBB
gun
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 30th, 2020, 2:55 pmgun
bullet
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: November 30th, 2020, 2:59 pm bullet
calibre
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 30th, 2020, 3:03 pm
MathAndCode wrote: November 30th, 2020, 2:59 pm bullet
calibre
Milimeter (calibre is measured in them)
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: November 30th, 2020, 3:16 pm Milimeter (calibre is measured in them)
Have a good day!

BokaBB
thousand
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 30th, 2020, 3:38 pm
BokaBB wrote: November 30th, 2020, 3:16 pm Milimeter (calibre is measured in them)
Have a good day!

BokaBB
thousand
Ten
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: November 30th, 2020, 3:55 pm Ten
Have a good day!

BokaBB
base
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 30th, 2020, 5:00 pmbase
acid
I am tentatively considering myself back.
User avatar
wzkchem5
Posts: 127
Joined: April 17th, 2020, 2:19 am
Location: Valles Marineris, Mars

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by wzkchem5 »

MathAndCode wrote: November 30th, 2020, 7:38 pm
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 30th, 2020, 5:00 pmbase
acid
pH
The Red Phoenix, The Yellow Phoenix, The Pink Phoenix And The Multicolored Phoenix
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

wzkchem5 wrote: December 1st, 2020, 12:48 ampH
litmus
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: December 1st, 2020, 12:50 am litmus
paper
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: December 1st, 2020, 2:59 am
MathAndCode wrote: December 1st, 2020, 12:50 am litmus
paper
China (they invented the paper)
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
User avatar
wzkchem5
Posts: 127
Joined: April 17th, 2020, 2:19 am
Location: Valles Marineris, Mars

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by wzkchem5 »

BokaBB wrote: December 1st, 2020, 3:34 am
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: December 1st, 2020, 2:59 am
MathAndCode wrote: December 1st, 2020, 12:50 am litmus
paper
China (they invented the paper)
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Asia
The Red Phoenix, The Yellow Phoenix, The Pink Phoenix And The Multicolored Phoenix
User avatar
Entity Valkyrie 2
Posts: 2122
Joined: February 26th, 2019, 7:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Entity Valkyrie 2 »

COntinent
Bx222 IS MY WORST ENEMY.

HyperConway — explore cellular automata on HyperRogue's hyperbolic tiling

Creator of the rule StateInvestigator
Please click here for my own pages (and oscillator stamp collections)
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Entity Valkyrie 2 wrote: December 1st, 2020, 4:47 am COntinent
Australia
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
User avatar
wzkchem5
Posts: 127
Joined: April 17th, 2020, 2:19 am
Location: Valles Marineris, Mars

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by wzkchem5 »

BokaBB wrote: December 1st, 2020, 5:42 am
Entity Valkyrie 2 wrote: December 1st, 2020, 4:47 am COntinent
Australia
Have a good day!

BokaBB
koala
The Red Phoenix, The Yellow Phoenix, The Pink Phoenix And The Multicolored Phoenix
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

wzkchem5 wrote: December 1st, 2020, 5:52 am
BokaBB wrote: December 1st, 2020, 5:42 am
Entity Valkyrie 2 wrote: December 1st, 2020, 4:47 am COntinent
Australia
Have a good day!

BokaBB
koala
Eucalyptus
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Locked