Word Chains (Game)

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
Locked
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: November 28th, 2020, 6:17 pm tree
bark
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 28th, 2020, 6:18 pmbark
dog
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Sarah
Posts: 221
Joined: October 20th, 2020, 12:18 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Sarah »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 28th, 2020, 6:18 pm bark
pole
(dogs sometimes pee on poles)
WARNING: This user may have mental health issues. Do not interact with them unless you are either nonexistent or a human being.
[THIS WARNING POSTED BY [CENSORED]]
User avatar
creeperman7002
Posts: 303
Joined: December 4th, 2018, 11:52 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by creeperman7002 »

Sarah wrote: November 28th, 2020, 6:55 pmpole
rod
B2n3-jn/S1c23-y is an interesting rule. It has a replicator, a fake glider, an OMOS and SMOS, a wide variety of oscillators, and some signals. Also this rule is omniperiodic.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4856
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

creeperman7002 wrote: November 28th, 2020, 9:15 pmrod
fishing
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Hunting »

MathAndCode wrote: November 28th, 2020, 11:37 pm
creeperman7002 wrote: November 28th, 2020, 9:15 pmrod
fishing
//Not again

><>
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Hunting wrote: November 28th, 2020, 11:51 pm//Not again
(I thought that repeats are allowed now.)
Hunting wrote: November 28th, 2020, 11:51 pm><>
arrows
I am tentatively considering myself back.
the lifestroyer
Posts: 109
Joined: October 30th, 2020, 4:12 am
Location: earth,the Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Bubble, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group,Universe

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by the lifestroyer »

MathAndCode wrote: November 28th, 2020, 11:53 pm arrows
direction
edit:tag fix
//one more post to a hundred!!!Where Should i post?
//i think they are
edit:tag fix
"insert compliment here"
pls check my gameHere
A must for minecraft fans
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Hunting »

the lifestroyer wrote: November 29th, 2020, 3:06 am
MathAndCode wrote: November 28th, 2020, 11:53 pm arrows
direction
edit:tag fix
//one more post to a hundred!!!Where Should i post?
//i think they are
edit:tag fix
Befinge
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Hunting wrote: November 28th, 2020, 11:51 pm
MathAndCode wrote: November 28th, 2020, 11:37 pm
creeperman7002 wrote: November 28th, 2020, 9:15 pmrod
fishing
//Not again

><>
This wasn't a word for the game I am pretty sure.
Hacker
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: November 29th, 2020, 4:44 amHacker
computer
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: November 29th, 2020, 1:15 pm
BokaBB wrote: November 29th, 2020, 4:44 amHacker
computer
Mouse
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: November 29th, 2020, 3:05 pmMouse
cat
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: November 29th, 2020, 5:17 pm cat
purr
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 29th, 2020, 5:26 pmpurr
vibration
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: November 29th, 2020, 5:42 pm
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 29th, 2020, 5:26 pmpurr
vibration
Sound
Have you ever played Word Chains in real life so far?
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: November 29th, 2020, 5:43 pm Sound
Have you ever played Word Chains in real life so far?
Have a good day!

BokaBB
pitch
//I've played this game before this thread even existed. It's not a very hard concept to come up with.
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 29th, 2020, 5:45 pm
BokaBB wrote: November 29th, 2020, 5:43 pm Sound
Have you ever played Word Chains in real life so far?
Have a good day!

BokaBB
pitch
//I've played this game before this thread even existed. It's not a very hard concept to come up with.
Accent
I also think so.
Others?
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: November 29th, 2020, 5:46 pm Accent
I also think so.
Others?
Have a good day!

BokaBB
dialect
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 29th, 2020, 5:47 pm
BokaBB wrote: November 29th, 2020, 5:46 pm Accent
I also think so.
Others?
Have a good day!

BokaBB
dialect
Komal
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: November 29th, 2020, 5:48 pm Komal
Have a good day!

BokaBB
conlang
Last edited by Schiaparelliorbust on November 29th, 2020, 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 29th, 2020, 5:49 pm
BokaBB wrote: November 29th, 2020, 5:48 pm
Komal
Have a good day!

BokaBB
conlang
[/quote]
Esperanto
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: November 29th, 2020, 5:50 pm Esperanto
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Romance
//Esperanto is partly based on Romance languages.
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 29th, 2020, 5:53 pm
BokaBB wrote: November 29th, 2020, 5:50 pm Esperanto
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Romance
//Esperanto is partly based on Romance languages.
Love
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: November 29th, 2020, 5:57 pm Love
Have a good day!

BokaBB
warmth
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Locked