A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981 Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia
Post
by BokaBB » November 26th, 2020, 5:49 am
the lifestroyer wrote: November 26th, 2020, 12:13 am
MathAndCode wrote: November 25th, 2020, 7:02 pm
BokaBB wrote: November 25th, 2020, 10:58 am Lottery
chance
luck
Skill
(to MathAndCode)I made a new Mystery!Let's find a stealer of a church icon!
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » November 26th, 2020, 2:04 pm
BokaBB wrote: November 26th, 2020, 5:49 am Skill
practice
I am tentatively considering myself back.
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » November 26th, 2020, 2:48 pm
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981 Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia
Post
by BokaBB » November 26th, 2020, 4:45 pm
Atlantis (he invented it)
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
BokaBB
Posts: 2981 Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia
Post
by BokaBB » November 26th, 2020, 5:35 pm
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 26th, 2020, 4:58 pm
BokaBB wrote: November 26th, 2020, 4:45 pm
Atlantis (he invented it)
Have a good day!
BokaBB
lost
Found
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » November 26th, 2020, 5:41 pm
BokaBB wrote: November 26th, 2020, 5:35 pm Found
start
I am tentatively considering myself back.
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » November 26th, 2020, 6:15 pm
run
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 26th, 2020, 6:04 pm //What does start have to do with found?
(as in to found a town or city)
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686 Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia
Post
by Schiaparelliorbust » November 26th, 2020, 6:26 pm
escape
MathAndCode wrote: November 26th, 2020, 6:15 pm
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 26th, 2020, 6:04 pm //What does start have to do with found?
(as in to found a town or city)
Oh ok, I did not think of that meaning.
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » November 26th, 2020, 7:16 pm
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Moosey
Posts: 4315 Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:
Post
by Moosey » November 26th, 2020, 9:13 pm
graph
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » November 26th, 2020, 9:33 pm
Moosey wrote: November 26th, 2020, 9:13 pm graph
chart
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981 Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia
Post
by BokaBB » November 27th, 2020, 8:23 am
Apple
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
wzkchem5
Posts: 127 Joined: April 17th, 2020, 2:19 am
Location: Valles Marineris, Mars
Post
by wzkchem5 » November 27th, 2020, 9:23 am
BokaBB wrote: November 27th, 2020, 8:23 am
Apple
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Steve Jobs
The Red Phoenix, The Yellow Phoenix, The Pink Phoenix And The Multicolored Phoenix
BokaBB
Posts: 2981 Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia
Post
by BokaBB » November 27th, 2020, 9:39 am
wzkchem5 wrote: November 27th, 2020, 9:23 am
BokaBB wrote: November 27th, 2020, 8:23 am
Apple
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Steve Jobs
Businessman
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
BokaBB
Posts: 2981 Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia
Post
by BokaBB » November 27th, 2020, 9:54 am
Please say a thing on Businessman,not this. The faster person has the advantage.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686 Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia
Post
by Schiaparelliorbust » November 27th, 2020, 10:37 am
Hunting wrote: November 27th, 2020, 10:34 am
electronic
BokaBB wrote: November 27th, 2020, 9:39 am
Businessman
Have a good day!
BokaBB
money
//I merged the two.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981 Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia
Post
by BokaBB » November 27th, 2020, 10:46 am
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 27th, 2020, 10:37 am
Hunting wrote: November 27th, 2020, 10:34 am
electronic
BokaBB wrote: November 27th, 2020, 9:39 am
Businessman
Have a good day!
BokaBB
money
//I merged the two.
Paper
Hunting,I feel like you are provoking me and fighting against me. Please reconcile.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686 Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia
Post
by Schiaparelliorbust » November 27th, 2020, 10:50 am
BokaBB wrote: November 27th, 2020, 10:46 am
Paper
Hunting,I feel like you are provoking me and fighting against me. Please reconcile.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
papyrus