Word Chains (Game)

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
Locked
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

the lifestroyer wrote: November 26th, 2020, 12:13 am
MathAndCode wrote: November 25th, 2020, 7:02 pm
BokaBB wrote: November 25th, 2020, 10:58 amLottery
chance
luck
Skill
(to MathAndCode)I made a new Mystery!Let's find a stealer of a church icon!
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: November 26th, 2020, 5:49 amSkill
practice
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: November 26th, 2020, 2:04 pm practice
perfect
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 26th, 2020, 2:35 pmperfect
ideal
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: November 26th, 2020, 2:48 pm ideal
Plato
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 26th, 2020, 3:24 pm
MathAndCode wrote: November 26th, 2020, 2:48 pm ideal
Plato
Atlantis (he invented it)
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: November 26th, 2020, 4:45 pm Atlantis (he invented it)
Have a good day!

BokaBB
lost
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 26th, 2020, 4:58 pm
BokaBB wrote: November 26th, 2020, 4:45 pm Atlantis (he invented it)
Have a good day!

BokaBB
lost
Found
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: November 26th, 2020, 5:35 pmFound
start
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: November 26th, 2020, 5:41 pm
BokaBB wrote: November 26th, 2020, 5:35 pmFound
start
race
//What does start have to do with found?
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 26th, 2020, 6:04 pmrace
run
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 26th, 2020, 6:04 pm//What does start have to do with found?
(as in to found a town or city)
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: November 26th, 2020, 6:15 pm
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 26th, 2020, 6:04 pmrace
run
escape
MathAndCode wrote: November 26th, 2020, 6:15 pm
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 26th, 2020, 6:04 pm//What does start have to do with found?
(as in to found a town or city)
Oh ok, I did not think of that meaning.
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 26th, 2020, 6:26 pmescape
maze
I am tentatively considering myself back.
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Moosey »

graph
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Moosey wrote: November 26th, 2020, 9:13 pmgraph
chart
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: November 26th, 2020, 9:33 pm chart
pie
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 27th, 2020, 3:50 am
MathAndCode wrote: November 26th, 2020, 9:33 pm chart
pie
Apple
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
User avatar
wzkchem5
Posts: 127
Joined: April 17th, 2020, 2:19 am
Location: Valles Marineris, Mars

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by wzkchem5 »

BokaBB wrote: November 27th, 2020, 8:23 am
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 27th, 2020, 3:50 am
MathAndCode wrote: November 26th, 2020, 9:33 pm chart
pie
Apple
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Steve Jobs
The Red Phoenix, The Yellow Phoenix, The Pink Phoenix And The Multicolored Phoenix
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

wzkchem5 wrote: November 27th, 2020, 9:23 am
BokaBB wrote: November 27th, 2020, 8:23 am
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 27th, 2020, 3:50 am
pie
Apple
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Steve Jobs
Businessman
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

wzkchem5 wrote: November 27th, 2020, 9:23 am Steve Jobs
iPhone
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 27th, 2020, 9:42 am
wzkchem5 wrote: November 27th, 2020, 9:23 am Steve Jobs
iPhone
Please say a thing on Businessman,not this. The faster person has the advantage.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Hunting »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 27th, 2020, 9:42 am
wzkchem5 wrote: November 27th, 2020, 9:23 am Steve Jobs
iPhone
electronic
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

Hunting wrote: November 27th, 2020, 10:34 am electronic
BokaBB wrote: November 27th, 2020, 9:39 am Businessman
Have a good day!

BokaBB
money
//I merged the two.
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 27th, 2020, 10:37 am
Hunting wrote: November 27th, 2020, 10:34 am electronic
BokaBB wrote: November 27th, 2020, 9:39 am Businessman
Have a good day!

BokaBB
money
//I merged the two.
Paper
Hunting,I feel like you are provoking me and fighting against me. Please reconcile.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: November 27th, 2020, 10:46 am Paper
Hunting,I feel like you are provoking me and fighting against me. Please reconcile.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
papyrus
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Locked