Word Chains (Game)

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
Locked
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 24th, 2020, 1:57 pmliquid
melt
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: November 24th, 2020, 1:59 pm melt
candle
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 24th, 2020, 2:01 pmcandle
flame
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: November 24th, 2020, 2:05 pm flame
burn
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 24th, 2020, 2:15 pmburn
wildfire
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: November 24th, 2020, 2:46 pm wildfire
forest
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 24th, 2020, 2:49 pmforest
trees
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: November 24th, 2020, 2:55 pm trees
leaves
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 24th, 2020, 2:58 pmleaves
chlorophyll
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: November 24th, 2020, 3:09 pm chlorophyll
green
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 24th, 2020, 3:10 pmgreen
grass
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: November 24th, 2020, 3:13 pm
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 24th, 2020, 3:10 pmgreen
grass
Sheep
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: November 24th, 2020, 5:40 pmSheep
wool
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Hunting »

MathAndCode wrote: November 24th, 2020, 7:21 pm
BokaBB wrote: November 24th, 2020, 5:40 pmSheep
wool
bed
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Hunting »

Hunting wrote: November 25th, 2020, 3:44 am
MathAndCode wrote: November 24th, 2020, 7:21 pm
BokaBB wrote: November 24th, 2020, 5:40 pmSheep
wool
bed
JP21
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Hunting wrote: November 25th, 2020, 3:45 am
Hunting wrote: November 25th, 2020, 3:44 am
MathAndCode wrote: November 24th, 2020, 7:21 pm

wool
bed
JP21
User
Please see Mystery (Game)!
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Hunting »

BokaBB wrote: November 25th, 2020, 8:40 am
Hunting wrote: November 25th, 2020, 3:45 am
Hunting wrote: November 25th, 2020, 3:44 am

bed
JP21
User
Please see Mystery (Game)!
Have a good day!

BokaBB
No don't. please continue from bed. The "JP21" post is a joke that have no actual meaning.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

Hunting wrote: November 25th, 2020, 8:50 am No don't. please continue from bed. The "JP21" post is a joke that have no actual meaning.
What is that exactly?
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Hunting wrote: November 25th, 2020, 3:44 am
MathAndCode wrote: November 24th, 2020, 7:21 pm
BokaBB wrote: November 24th, 2020, 5:40 pmSheep
wool
bed
HEY,NO DOUBLE POSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pillow
Can we reconcile,please?
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
the lifestroyer
Posts: 109
Joined: October 30th, 2020, 4:12 am
Location: earth,the Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Bubble, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group,Universe

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by the lifestroyer »

BokaBB wrote: November 25th, 2020, 9:09 am HEY,NO DOUBLE POSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pillow
Can we reconcile,please?
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Feather
//why was he double posting?
"insert compliment here"
pls check my gameHere
A must for minecraft fans
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

the lifestroyer wrote: November 25th, 2020, 10:20 am
BokaBB wrote: November 25th, 2020, 9:09 am HEY,NO DOUBLE POSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pillow
Can we reconcile,please?
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Feather
//why was he double posting?
Duck
He said a word and also the next one. It's illegal to double post here for any reason.
Please play Mystery (Game)!
Have a god day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
the lifestroyer
Posts: 109
Joined: October 30th, 2020, 4:12 am
Location: earth,the Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Bubble, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group,Universe

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by the lifestroyer »

BokaBB wrote: November 25th, 2020, 10:47 am]
Duck
bill
"insert compliment here"
pls check my gameHere
A must for minecraft fans
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

the lifestroyer wrote: November 25th, 2020, 10:57 am
BokaBB wrote: November 25th, 2020, 10:47 am]
Duck
bill
Lottery
How are duck and bill related?
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: November 25th, 2020, 10:58 amLottery
chance
BokaBB wrote: November 25th, 2020, 10:58 amHow are duck and bill related?
(Duck beaks are called bills in English.)
I am tentatively considering myself back.
the lifestroyer
Posts: 109
Joined: October 30th, 2020, 4:12 am
Location: earth,the Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Bubble, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group,Universe

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by the lifestroyer »

MathAndCode wrote: November 25th, 2020, 7:02 pm
BokaBB wrote: November 25th, 2020, 10:58 amLottery
chance
luck
"insert compliment here"
pls check my gameHere
A must for minecraft fans
Locked