Word Chains (Game)

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
Locked
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 21st, 2020, 11:05 am
BokaBB wrote: November 21st, 2020, 11:00 am
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 21st, 2020, 10:58 am author
Rights
Have a good day!

BokaBB
human
//What does rights have to do with author?
Child
You never heard of author rights? Maybe they are differently called in English but....
Please join my project for making a tonal language!
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: November 21st, 2020, 11:08 am Child
You never heard of author rights? Maybe they are differently called in English but....
Please join my project for making a tonal language!
Have a good day!

BokaBB
young
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 21st, 2020, 11:10 am
BokaBB wrote: November 21st, 2020, 11:08 am Child
You never heard of author rights? Maybe they are differently called in English but....
Please join my project for making a tonal language!
Have a good day!

BokaBB
young
Age
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: November 21st, 2020, 11:19 am Age
Have a good day!

BokaBB
birth
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 21st, 2020, 11:53 am
BokaBB wrote: November 21st, 2020, 11:19 am Age
Have a good day!

BokaBB
birth
Power (birth of a power,like USA,China or something like that)
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: November 21st, 2020, 11:55 am Power (birth of a power,like USA,China or something like that)
Have a good day!

BokaBB
quantity
//Power is a physical quantity.
//Let's please try and be more direct and avoid using metaphors.
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 21st, 2020, 12:24 pm
BokaBB wrote: November 21st, 2020, 11:55 am Power (birth of a power,like USA,China or something like that)
Have a good day!

BokaBB
quantity
//Power is a physical quantity.
//Let's please try and be more direct and avoid using metaphors.
Number
Please revisit the tonal language!
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: November 21st, 2020, 12:31 pmNumber
addition
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: November 21st, 2020, 2:18 pm
BokaBB wrote: November 21st, 2020, 12:31 pmNumber
addition
Removal (the opposite)
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: November 21st, 2020, 2:28 pmRemoval
garbage
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: November 21st, 2020, 3:10 pm
BokaBB wrote: November 21st, 2020, 2:28 pmRemoval
garbage
Clean (without garbage)
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: November 21st, 2020, 3:33 pmClean
soap
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: November 21st, 2020, 4:50 pm
BokaBB wrote: November 21st, 2020, 3:33 pmClean
soap
Milk
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: November 21st, 2020, 4:51 pmMilk
cow
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: November 21st, 2020, 4:55 pm
BokaBB wrote: November 21st, 2020, 4:51 pmMilk
cow
White and black
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
wwei23

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by wwei23 »

BokaBB wrote: November 21st, 2020, 5:50 pm White and black
MathAndCode
//What else am I supposed to say?
fluffykitty
Posts: 1178
Joined: June 14th, 2014, 5:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by fluffykitty »

wwei23 wrote: November 21st, 2020, 5:57 pm MathAndCode
//What else am I supposed to say?
Mathematica
//Penguin
User avatar
wzkchem5
Posts: 127
Joined: April 17th, 2020, 2:19 am
Location: Valles Marineris, Mars

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by wzkchem5 »

fluffykitty wrote: November 21st, 2020, 7:12 pm
wwei23 wrote: November 21st, 2020, 5:57 pm MathAndCode
//What else am I supposed to say?
Mathematica
//Penguin
Maple
The Red Phoenix, The Yellow Phoenix, The Pink Phoenix And The Multicolored Phoenix
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

wzkchem5 wrote: November 22nd, 2020, 1:55 am
fluffykitty wrote: November 21st, 2020, 7:12 pm
wwei23 wrote: November 21st, 2020, 5:57 pm MathAndCode
//What else am I supposed to say?
Mathematica
//Penguin
Maple
Syrup
How are Mathematica and Maple related?
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
the lifestroyer
Posts: 109
Joined: October 30th, 2020, 4:12 am
Location: earth,the Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Bubble, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group,Universe

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by the lifestroyer »

BokaBB wrote: November 22nd, 2020, 5:01 am Syrup
Medicine
//Medicinal Syrup
"insert compliment here"
pls check my gameHere
A must for minecraft fans
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

the lifestroyer wrote: November 22nd, 2020, 5:17 am
BokaBB wrote: November 22nd, 2020, 5:01 am Syrup
Medicine
//Medicinal Syrup
Chamomile
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: November 22nd, 2020, 5:44 am Chamomile
Have a good day!

BokaBB
tea
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 22nd, 2020, 4:54 pmtea
leaves
I am tentatively considering myself back.
User avatar
creeperman7002
Posts: 303
Joined: December 4th, 2018, 11:52 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by creeperman7002 »

MathAndCode wrote: November 22nd, 2020, 7:21 pmleaves
plants
B2n3-jn/S1c23-y is an interesting rule. It has a replicator, a fake glider, an OMOS and SMOS, a wide variety of oscillators, and some signals. Also this rule is omniperiodic.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4856
User avatar
SquishyBoi
Posts: 172
Joined: August 3rd, 2020, 11:22 pm
Location: the middle of australia, where we fry koala on the barbie
Contact:

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by SquishyBoi »

creeperman7002 wrote: November 22nd, 2020, 7:29 pm plants
zombies
i is squishyboi, a professional dumbass hiding in the sandbox

get some icecream here - viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4666
also painfully relevant - super loaf
Locked