Word Chains (Game)

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
Locked
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: November 16th, 2020, 8:52 amWaking
morning
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: November 16th, 2020, 10:32 am
BokaBB wrote: November 16th, 2020, 8:52 amWaking
morning
Blue (sky)
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: November 16th, 2020, 10:36 amBlue
ocean
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: November 16th, 2020, 10:38 am
BokaBB wrote: November 16th, 2020, 10:36 amBlue
ocean
Tuna
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: November 16th, 2020, 11:20 amTuna
can
I am tentatively considering myself back.
User avatar
creeperman7002
Posts: 303
Joined: December 4th, 2018, 11:52 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by creeperman7002 »

MathAndCode wrote: November 16th, 2020, 11:23 am can
container
B2n3-jn/S1c23-y is an interesting rule. It has a replicator, a fake glider, an OMOS and SMOS, a wide variety of oscillators, and some signals. Also this rule is omniperiodic.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4856
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

creeperman7002 wrote: November 16th, 2020, 3:21 pm container
hold
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 16th, 2020, 3:24 pmhold
hand
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: November 16th, 2020, 3:47 pm hand
finger
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 16th, 2020, 3:48 pmfinger
digit
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: November 16th, 2020, 3:53 pm digit
bit
//I thought you might use that word.
//Finger in French is doigt.
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 16th, 2020, 4:00 pmbit
byte
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: November 16th, 2020, 4:01 pm byte
information
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 16th, 2020, 4:17 pminformation
knowledge
I am tentatively considering myself back.
User avatar
SquishyBoi
Posts: 172
Joined: August 3rd, 2020, 11:22 pm
Location: the middle of australia, where we fry koala on the barbie
Contact:

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by SquishyBoi »

MathAndCode wrote: November 16th, 2020, 5:58 pm knowledge
philosophy
i is squishyboi, a professional dumbass hiding in the sandbox

get some icecream here - viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4666
also painfully relevant - super loaf
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

SquishyBoi wrote: November 16th, 2020, 7:46 pmphilosophy
life
I am tentatively considering myself back.
the lifestroyer
Posts: 109
Joined: October 30th, 2020, 4:12 am
Location: earth,the Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Bubble, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group,Universe

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by the lifestroyer »

MathAndCode wrote: November 16th, 2020, 7:58 pm life
Conway's game of life
"insert compliment here"
pls check my gameHere
A must for minecraft fans
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

the lifestroyer wrote: November 17th, 2020, 12:22 amConway's game of life
glider
I am tentatively considering myself back.
the lifestroyer
Posts: 109
Joined: October 30th, 2020, 4:12 am
Location: earth,the Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Bubble, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group,Universe

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by the lifestroyer »

MathAndCode wrote: November 17th, 2020, 12:36 am glider
Rake
"insert compliment here"
pls check my gameHere
A must for minecraft fans
User avatar
SquishyBoi
Posts: 172
Joined: August 3rd, 2020, 11:22 pm
Location: the middle of australia, where we fry koala on the barbie
Contact:

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by SquishyBoi »

the lifestroyer wrote: November 17th, 2020, 12:45 am
MathAndCode wrote: November 17th, 2020, 12:36 am glider
Rake
leaves
i is squishyboi, a professional dumbass hiding in the sandbox

get some icecream here - viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4666
also painfully relevant - super loaf
the lifestroyer
Posts: 109
Joined: October 30th, 2020, 4:12 am
Location: earth,the Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Bubble, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group,Universe

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by the lifestroyer »

SquishyBoi wrote: November 17th, 2020, 2:53 am leaves
Autumn
"insert compliment here"
pls check my gameHere
A must for minecraft fans
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

the lifestroyer wrote: November 17th, 2020, 2:58 am Autumn
yellow
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 17th, 2020, 4:33 amyellow
paint
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: November 17th, 2020, 11:50 am paint
bucket
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 17th, 2020, 11:50 ambucket
water
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Locked