morning
Word Chains (Game)
-
MathAndCode
- Posts: 5274
- Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Re: Word Chains (Game)
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
-
MathAndCode
- Posts: 5274
- Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Re: Word Chains (Game)
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
-
MathAndCode
- Posts: 5274
- Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
- creeperman7002
- Posts: 303
- Joined: December 4th, 2018, 11:52 pm
Re: Word Chains (Game)
container
B2n3-jn/S1c23-y is an interesting rule. It has a replicator, a fake glider, an OMOS and SMOS, a wide variety of oscillators, and some signals. Also this rule is omniperiodic.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4856
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4856
-
Schiaparelliorbust
- Posts: 3686
- Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
- Location: Acidalia Planitia
Re: Word Chains (Game)
hold
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
-
MathAndCode
- Posts: 5274
- Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
-
Schiaparelliorbust
- Posts: 3686
- Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
- Location: Acidalia Planitia
Re: Word Chains (Game)
finger
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
-
MathAndCode
- Posts: 5274
- Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
-
Schiaparelliorbust
- Posts: 3686
- Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
- Location: Acidalia Planitia
Re: Word Chains (Game)
bit
//I thought you might use that word.
//Finger in French is doigt.
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
-
MathAndCode
- Posts: 5274
- Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
-
Schiaparelliorbust
- Posts: 3686
- Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
- Location: Acidalia Planitia
Re: Word Chains (Game)
information
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
-
MathAndCode
- Posts: 5274
- Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
- SquishyBoi
- Posts: 172
- Joined: August 3rd, 2020, 11:22 pm
- Location: the middle of australia, where we fry koala on the barbie
- Contact:
Re: Word Chains (Game)
philosophy
i is squishyboi, a professional dumbass hiding in the sandbox
get some icecream here - viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4666
also painfully relevant - super loaf
get some icecream here - viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4666
also painfully relevant - super loaf
-
MathAndCode
- Posts: 5274
- Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
-
the lifestroyer
- Posts: 109
- Joined: October 30th, 2020, 4:12 am
- Location: earth,the Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Bubble, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group,Universe
Re: Word Chains (Game)
Conway's game of life
-
MathAndCode
- Posts: 5274
- Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
-
the lifestroyer
- Posts: 109
- Joined: October 30th, 2020, 4:12 am
- Location: earth,the Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Bubble, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group,Universe
- SquishyBoi
- Posts: 172
- Joined: August 3rd, 2020, 11:22 pm
- Location: the middle of australia, where we fry koala on the barbie
- Contact:
Re: Word Chains (Game)
leaves
i is squishyboi, a professional dumbass hiding in the sandbox
get some icecream here - viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4666
also painfully relevant - super loaf
get some icecream here - viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4666
also painfully relevant - super loaf
-
the lifestroyer
- Posts: 109
- Joined: October 30th, 2020, 4:12 am
- Location: earth,the Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Bubble, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group,Universe
Re: Word Chains (Game)
Autumn
-
Schiaparelliorbust
- Posts: 3686
- Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
- Location: Acidalia Planitia
Re: Word Chains (Game)
yellow
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
-
MathAndCode
- Posts: 5274
- Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
-
Schiaparelliorbust
- Posts: 3686
- Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
- Location: Acidalia Planitia
Re: Word Chains (Game)
bucket
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
-
MathAndCode
- Posts: 5274
- Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm