Word Chains (Game)

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
Locked
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 15th, 2020, 2:54 pmmint
flavor
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 15th, 2020, 2:54 pm//In your next reply, please reply to my word too.
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 15th, 2020, 1:06 pmbile
stomach
I am tentatively considering myself back.
wwei23

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by wwei23 »

MathAndCode wrote: November 15th, 2020, 2:58 pm flavor
Taste
MathAndCode wrote: November 15th, 2020, 2:58 pm stomach
Acid
//Haven't we done bifurcations in the past? What's wrong with doing it now?
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

wwei23 wrote: November 15th, 2020, 3:00 pm
MathAndCode wrote: November 15th, 2020, 2:58 pm flavor
Taste
MathAndCode wrote: November 15th, 2020, 2:58 pm stomach
Acid
//Haven't we done bifurcations in the past? What's wrong with doing it now?
Sour
//Yes, that's exactly what I was wondering.
//I've merged the two now.
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

wwei23 wrote: November 15th, 2020, 3:00 pmTaste
tongue
wwei23 wrote: November 15th, 2020, 3:00 pmAcid
proton
wwei23 wrote: November 15th, 2020, 3:00 pm//Haven't we done bifurcations in the past? What's wrong with doing it now?
(I didn't want to get involved in any arguments with BokaBB because I know from the past that attempting to get BokaBB to change is futile.)
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 15th, 2020, 3:15 pm Sour
//Yes, that's exactly what I was wondering.
//I've merged the two now.
lemon
MathAndCode wrote: November 15th, 2020, 3:18 pm
wwei23 wrote: November 15th, 2020, 3:00 pmTaste
tongue
wwei23 wrote: November 15th, 2020, 3:00 pmAcid
proton
wwei23 wrote: November 15th, 2020, 3:00 pm//Haven't we done bifurcations in the past? What's wrong with doing it now?
(I didn't want to get involved in any arguments with BokaBB because I know from the past that attempting to get BokaBB to change is futile.)
muscle
nucleus
//Now we've got a trifurcation! Yay!
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 15th, 2020, 4:33 pm
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 15th, 2020, 3:15 pm Sour
//Yes, that's exactly what I was wondering.
//I've merged the two now.
lemon
MathAndCode wrote: November 15th, 2020, 3:18 pm
wwei23 wrote: November 15th, 2020, 3:00 pmTaste
tongue
wwei23 wrote: November 15th, 2020, 3:00 pmAcid
proton
wwei23 wrote: November 15th, 2020, 3:00 pm//Haven't we done bifurcations in the past? What's wrong with doing it now?
(I didn't want to get involved in any arguments with BokaBB because I know from the past that attempting to get BokaBB to change is futile.)
muscle
nucleus
//Now we've got a trifurcation! Yay!
Yellow
Again,ONLY Lemon is valid.
I don't want bifurcations.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: November 15th, 2020, 4:36 pmYellow
orange
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 15th, 2020, 4:33 pmmuscle
nucleus
cell
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: November 15th, 2020, 4:39 pm
BokaBB wrote: November 15th, 2020, 4:36 pmYellow
orange
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 15th, 2020, 4:33 pmmuscle
nucleus
cell
Juice
What the provocators you are!
Stop the other part, please. Only my word is valid.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: November 15th, 2020, 4:44 pmJuice
apple
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: November 15th, 2020, 4:45 pm
BokaBB wrote: November 15th, 2020, 4:44 pmJuice
apple
Vitamins
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
wwei23

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by wwei23 »

MathAndCode wrote: November 15th, 2020, 4:45 pm apple
Closed-source
//Stop being mean to MathAndCode :(
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

wwei23 wrote: November 15th, 2020, 4:48 pm
MathAndCode wrote: November 15th, 2020, 4:45 pm apple
Closed-source
//Stop being mean to MathAndCode :(
Will :cry: . I am just protecting rules.
I already said Vitamins.
Can you participate in making Komal and Umnjaaw languages, please?
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: November 15th, 2020, 4:48 pmVitamins
minerals
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: November 15th, 2020, 4:53 pm
BokaBB wrote: November 15th, 2020, 4:48 pmVitamins
minerals
Magnesium
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: November 15th, 2020, 4:55 pmMagnesium
fire
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: November 15th, 2020, 5:11 pm
BokaBB wrote: November 15th, 2020, 4:55 pmMagnesium
fire
Exitinguish (I am VERY certain that I spelled that wrongly)
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
fluffykitty
Posts: 1178
Joined: June 14th, 2014, 5:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by fluffykitty »

BokaBB wrote: November 15th, 2020, 5:15 pm
MathAndCode wrote: November 15th, 2020, 5:11 pmfire
Exitinguish (I am VERY certain that I spelled that wrongly)
Have a good day!

BokaBB
"Extinguish"
Water.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

fluffykitty wrote: November 15th, 2020, 5:19 pm
BokaBB wrote: November 15th, 2020, 5:15 pm
MathAndCode wrote: November 15th, 2020, 5:11 pmfire
Exitinguish (I am VERY certain that I spelled that wrongly)
Have a good day!

BokaBB
"Extinguish"
Water.
Refresment
Please back to my projects,I promise I won't have any rule.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: November 15th, 2020, 5:21 pmRefresment
beverage
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: November 15th, 2020, 5:46 pm
BokaBB wrote: November 15th, 2020, 5:21 pmRefresment
beverage
Beer
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: November 15th, 2020, 5:55 pmBeer
ethanol
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: November 15th, 2020, 5:56 pm
BokaBB wrote: November 15th, 2020, 5:55 pmBeer
ethanol
Drunkness
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: November 15th, 2020, 5:57 pmDrunkness
stupor
I am tentatively considering myself back.
User avatar
SquishyBoi
Posts: 172
Joined: August 3rd, 2020, 11:22 pm
Location: the middle of australia, where we fry koala on the barbie
Contact:

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by SquishyBoi »

MathAndCode wrote: November 15th, 2020, 6:09 pm stupor
coma (since stupor is unresponsiveness, and a coma is also something that would be considered "unresponsiveness)
i is squishyboi, a professional dumbass hiding in the sandbox

get some icecream here - viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4666
also painfully relevant - super loaf
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

SquishyBoi wrote: November 16th, 2020, 4:43 am
MathAndCode wrote: November 15th, 2020, 6:09 pm stupor
coma (since stupor is unresponsiveness, and a coma is also something that would be considered "unresponsiveness)
Waking
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Locked