selenium
Word Chains (Game)
-
MathAndCode
- Posts: 5274
- Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
- creeperman7002
- Posts: 303
- Joined: December 4th, 2018, 11:52 pm
Re: Word Chains (Game)
bromine
B2n3-jn/S1c23-y is an interesting rule. It has a replicator, a fake glider, an OMOS and SMOS, a wide variety of oscillators, and some signals. Also this rule is omniperiodic.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4856
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4856
-
MathAndCode
- Posts: 5274
- Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
- creeperman7002
- Posts: 303
- Joined: December 4th, 2018, 11:52 pm
Re: Word Chains (Game)
argon
B2n3-jn/S1c23-y is an interesting rule. It has a replicator, a fake glider, an OMOS and SMOS, a wide variety of oscillators, and some signals. Also this rule is omniperiodic.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4856
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4856
-
MathAndCode
- Posts: 5274
- Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
-
Schiaparelliorbust
- Posts: 3686
- Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
- Location: Acidalia Planitia
Re: Word Chains (Game)
nitrogen
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Re: Word Chains (Game)
nitrine
-
Schiaparelliorbust
- Posts: 3686
- Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
- Location: Acidalia Planitia
Re: Word Chains (Game)
dynamite
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Re: Word Chains (Game)
Fishing (it is often done with dynamite at the night)
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
-
Schiaparelliorbust
- Posts: 3686
- Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
- Location: Acidalia Planitia
Re: Word Chains (Game)
rodBokaBB wrote: November 15th, 2020, 5:53 am Fishing (it is often done with dynamite at the night)
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Re: Word Chains (Game)
MetalSchiaparelliorbust wrote: November 15th, 2020, 7:52 amrodBokaBB wrote: November 15th, 2020, 5:53 am Fishing (it is often done with dynamite at the night)
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
-
Schiaparelliorbust
- Posts: 3686
- Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
- Location: Acidalia Planitia
Re: Word Chains (Game)
aluminum
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Re: Word Chains (Game)
Recycling
Please visit Umnjaaw language!
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
-
Schiaparelliorbust
- Posts: 3686
- Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
- Location: Acidalia Planitia
Re: Word Chains (Game)
binBokaBB wrote: November 15th, 2020, 8:56 am Recycling
Please visit Umnjaaw language!
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Re: Word Chains (Game)
binarySchiaparelliorbust wrote: November 15th, 2020, 9:00 ambinBokaBB wrote: November 15th, 2020, 8:56 am Recycling
Please visit Umnjaaw language!
Have a good day!
BokaBB
// .bin extension
-
Schiaparelliorbust
- Posts: 3686
- Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
- Location: Acidalia Planitia
Re: Word Chains (Game)
system
//Oh so is that what it stands for?
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Re: Word Chains (Game)
Operation
Can you see Umnjaaw language, please?
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
-
Schiaparelliorbust
- Posts: 3686
- Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
- Location: Acidalia Planitia
Re: Word Chains (Game)
surgeryBokaBB wrote: November 15th, 2020, 9:24 am Operation
Can you see Umnjaaw language, please?
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Re: Word Chains (Game)
BloodSchiaparelliorbust wrote: November 15th, 2020, 9:33 amsurgeryBokaBB wrote: November 15th, 2020, 9:24 am Operation
Can you see Umnjaaw language, please?
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Should I accept binary as a word?We usually haven't added new words in such a way.
If we deny binary,then the word that will be said on Bin will be
Removal
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
-
Schiaparelliorbust
- Posts: 3686
- Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
- Location: Acidalia Planitia
Re: Word Chains (Game)
phlegmBokaBB wrote: November 15th, 2020, 11:56 am Blood
Should I accept binary as a word?We usually haven't added new words in such a way.
If we deny binary,then the word that will be said on Bin will be
Removal
Have a good day!
BokaBB
//There have been words that are even less qualified AFAIC, but I can reply to both as long as we merge the two words later.
disposal
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Re: Word Chains (Game)
WasteSchiaparelliorbust wrote: November 15th, 2020, 12:11 pmphlegmBokaBB wrote: November 15th, 2020, 11:56 am Blood
Should I accept binary as a word?We usually haven't added new words in such a way.
If we deny binary,then the word that will be said on Bin will be
Removal
Have a good day!
BokaBB
//There have been words that are even less qualified AFAIC, but I can reply to both as long as we merge the two words later.
disposal
Only my will be valid.
What AFAIC means?
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
-
Schiaparelliorbust
- Posts: 3686
- Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
- Location: Acidalia Planitia
Re: Word Chains (Game)
BokaBB wrote: November 15th, 2020, 12:24 pm Waste
Only my will be valid.
What AFAIC means?
Have a good day!
BokaBB
resourceSchiaparelliorbust wrote: November 15th, 2020, 12:11 pm phlegm
//There have been words that are even less qualified AFAIC, but I can reply to both as long as we merge the two words later.
disposal
//I'm replying to myself then.
//AFAIC:As far as I'm concerned. Please look up stuff before asking.
bile
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Re: Word Chains (Game)
CollectingSchiaparelliorbust wrote: November 15th, 2020, 1:06 pmBokaBB wrote: November 15th, 2020, 12:24 pm Waste
Only my will be valid.
What AFAIC means?
Have a good day!
BokaBBresourceSchiaparelliorbust wrote: November 15th, 2020, 12:11 pm phlegm
//There have been words that are even less qualified AFAIC, but I can reply to both as long as we merge the two words later.
disposal
//I'm replying to myself then.
//AFAIC:As far as I'm concerned. Please look up stuff before asking.
bile
You can't respond to you at any given moment and under any case. Neither you can double - post.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
-
MathAndCode
- Posts: 5274
- Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
-
Schiaparelliorbust
- Posts: 3686
- Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
- Location: Acidalia Planitia
Re: Word Chains (Game)
mint
//In your next reply, please reply to my word too.
//I've replied to myself on this thread in the past, and nobody said anything. I also didn't double post. Ever. Though, I've observed that you double post a lot on other threads.
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere