Word Chains (Game)

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
Locked
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 14th, 2020, 5:15 pmtellurium
selenium
I am tentatively considering myself back.
User avatar
creeperman7002
Posts: 303
Joined: December 4th, 2018, 11:52 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by creeperman7002 »

MathAndCode wrote: November 14th, 2020, 5:18 pm selenium
bromine
B2n3-jn/S1c23-y is an interesting rule. It has a replicator, a fake glider, an OMOS and SMOS, a wide variety of oscillators, and some signals. Also this rule is omniperiodic.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4856
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

creeperman7002 wrote: November 14th, 2020, 6:04 pmbromine
chlorine
I am tentatively considering myself back.
User avatar
creeperman7002
Posts: 303
Joined: December 4th, 2018, 11:52 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by creeperman7002 »

MathAndCode wrote: November 14th, 2020, 6:10 pm chlorine
argon
B2n3-jn/S1c23-y is an interesting rule. It has a replicator, a fake glider, an OMOS and SMOS, a wide variety of oscillators, and some signals. Also this rule is omniperiodic.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4856
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

creeperman7002 wrote: November 14th, 2020, 7:07 pmargon
atmosphere
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: November 14th, 2020, 7:11 pm atmosphere
nitrogen
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Hunting »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 15th, 2020, 4:50 am
MathAndCode wrote: November 14th, 2020, 7:11 pm atmosphere
nitrogen
nitrine
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

Hunting wrote: November 15th, 2020, 5:03 am nitrine
dynamite
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 15th, 2020, 5:07 am
Hunting wrote: November 15th, 2020, 5:03 am nitrine
dynamite
Fishing (it is often done with dynamite at the night)
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: November 15th, 2020, 5:53 am Fishing (it is often done with dynamite at the night)
Have a good day!

BokaBB
rod
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 15th, 2020, 7:52 am
BokaBB wrote: November 15th, 2020, 5:53 am Fishing (it is often done with dynamite at the night)
Have a good day!

BokaBB
rod
Metal
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: November 15th, 2020, 8:03 am Metal
Have a good day!

BokaBB
aluminum
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 15th, 2020, 8:11 am
BokaBB wrote: November 15th, 2020, 8:03 am Metal
Have a good day!

BokaBB
aluminum
Recycling
Please visit Umnjaaw language!
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: November 15th, 2020, 8:56 am Recycling
Please visit Umnjaaw language!
Have a good day!

BokaBB
bin
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Hunting »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 15th, 2020, 9:00 am
BokaBB wrote: November 15th, 2020, 8:56 am Recycling
Please visit Umnjaaw language!
Have a good day!

BokaBB
bin
binary

// .bin extension
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

Hunting wrote: November 15th, 2020, 9:14 am binary

// .bin extension
system
//Oh so is that what it stands for?
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 15th, 2020, 9:19 am
Hunting wrote: November 15th, 2020, 9:14 am binary

// .bin extension
system
//Oh so is that what it stands for?
Operation
Can you see Umnjaaw language, please?
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: November 15th, 2020, 9:24 am Operation
Can you see Umnjaaw language, please?
Have a good day!

BokaBB
surgery
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 15th, 2020, 9:33 am
BokaBB wrote: November 15th, 2020, 9:24 am Operation
Can you see Umnjaaw language, please?
Have a good day!

BokaBB
surgery
Blood
Should I accept binary as a word?We usually haven't added new words in such a way.
If we deny binary,then the word that will be said on Bin will be
Removal
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: November 15th, 2020, 11:56 am Blood
Should I accept binary as a word?We usually haven't added new words in such a way.
If we deny binary,then the word that will be said on Bin will be
Removal
Have a good day!

BokaBB
phlegm
//There have been words that are even less qualified AFAIC, but I can reply to both as long as we merge the two words later.
disposal
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 15th, 2020, 12:11 pm
BokaBB wrote: November 15th, 2020, 11:56 am Blood
Should I accept binary as a word?We usually haven't added new words in such a way.
If we deny binary,then the word that will be said on Bin will be
Removal
Have a good day!

BokaBB
phlegm
//There have been words that are even less qualified AFAIC, but I can reply to both as long as we merge the two words later.
disposal
Waste
Only my will be valid.
What AFAIC means?
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: November 15th, 2020, 12:24 pm Waste
Only my will be valid.
What AFAIC means?
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 15th, 2020, 12:11 pm phlegm
//There have been words that are even less qualified AFAIC, but I can reply to both as long as we merge the two words later.
disposal
resource
//I'm replying to myself then.
//AFAIC:As far as I'm concerned. Please look up stuff before asking.
bile
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 15th, 2020, 1:06 pm
BokaBB wrote: November 15th, 2020, 12:24 pm Waste
Only my will be valid.
What AFAIC means?
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 15th, 2020, 12:11 pm phlegm
//There have been words that are even less qualified AFAIC, but I can reply to both as long as we merge the two words later.
disposal
resource
//I'm replying to myself then.
//AFAIC:As far as I'm concerned. Please look up stuff before asking.
bile
Collecting
You can't respond to you at any given moment and under any case. Neither you can double - post.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: November 15th, 2020, 1:33 pmCollecting
coins
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: November 15th, 2020, 2:49 pm coins
mint
//In your next reply, please reply to my word too.
BokaBB wrote: November 15th, 2020, 1:33 pm
BokaBB wrote: November 15th, 2020, 12:24 pm Waste
Only my will be valid.
What AFAIC means?
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Collecting
You can't respond to you at any given moment and under any case. Neither you can double - post.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
//I've replied to myself on this thread in the past, and nobody said anything. I also didn't double post. Ever. Though, I've observed that you double post a lot on other threads.
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Locked