Countries
Countries
I could use Schaparelio's thread for this,but I think I should make a new one.
We here create our countries,join other's countries and participate in wars (wars will be held as games of some kind,I will see what kind). Countries can also unite or ally.
I am making a country, let's defeat the others!
Have a good day!
BokaBB
We here create our countries,join other's countries and participate in wars (wars will be held as games of some kind,I will see what kind). Countries can also unite or ally.
I am making a country, let's defeat the others!
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
-
Schiaparelliorbust
- Posts: 3686
- Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
- Location: Acidalia Planitia
Re: Countries
You mean my politics thread?BokaBB wrote: November 2nd, 2020, 2:49 pm I could use Schaparelio's thread for this,but I think I should make a new one.
We here create our countries,join other's countries and participate in wars (wars will be held as games of some kind,I will see what kind). Countries can also unite or ally.
I am making a country, let's defeat the others!
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Re: Countries
Yes,but I want a new thread for this.Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 2nd, 2020, 2:50 pmYou mean my politics thread?BokaBB wrote: November 2nd, 2020, 2:49 pm I could use Schaparelio's thread for this,but I think I should make a new one.
We here create our countries,join other's countries and participate in wars (wars will be held as games of some kind,I will see what kind). Countries can also unite or ally.
I am making a country, let's defeat the others!
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Re: Countries
I invite you to join my country.Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 2nd, 2020, 2:50 pmYou mean my politics thread?BokaBB wrote: November 2nd, 2020, 2:49 pm I could use Schaparelio's thread for this,but I think I should make a new one.
We here create our countries,join other's countries and participate in wars (wars will be held as games of some kind,I will see what kind). Countries can also unite or ally.
I am making a country, let's defeat the others!
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
- SquishyBoi
- Posts: 172
- Joined: August 3rd, 2020, 11:22 pm
- Location: the middle of australia, where we fry koala on the barbie
- Contact:
Re: Countries
ok then
i'm the leader of a country called "ukbai" (which means "cheese omelette" in ukbian) and i only have 42 and a half soldiers as my army
we also have our own cultures and traditions, like praying to clouds, being afraid of dogs and consuming nothing but honey and cardboard on the night of a full moon
our currency is called "vbux"
i'd like to declare war on everyone including the african elephants for taking these forums seriously
signed by
the ice cream man
i'm the leader of a country called "ukbai" (which means "cheese omelette" in ukbian) and i only have 42 and a half soldiers as my army
we also have our own cultures and traditions, like praying to clouds, being afraid of dogs and consuming nothing but honey and cardboard on the night of a full moon
our currency is called "vbux"
i'd like to declare war on everyone including the african elephants for taking these forums seriously
signed by
the ice cream man
i is squishyboi, a professional dumbass hiding in the sandbox
get some icecream here - viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4666
also painfully relevant - super loaf
get some icecream here - viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4666
also painfully relevant - super loaf
Re: Countries
bread
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
Re: Countries
bread
- SquishyBoi
- Posts: 172
- Joined: August 3rd, 2020, 11:22 pm
- Location: the middle of australia, where we fry koala on the barbie
- Contact:
Re: Countries
a wheat-flour dough that is made by being cultured with yeast and allowed to rise before being baked in a glorified furnace we call an "oven"
i is squishyboi, a professional dumbass hiding in the sandbox
get some icecream here - viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4666
also painfully relevant - super loaf
get some icecream here - viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4666
also painfully relevant - super loaf
Re: Countries
You need to recruit some users here to have an army.
Join my country!
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Join my country!
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
-
fluffykitty
- Posts: 1178
- Joined: June 14th, 2014, 5:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: Countries
I'll join Boka's country if he accepts my Komal verbs
Re: Countries
I will accept your verbs if you surrender your vowel harmony and leave the other language projects.fluffykitty wrote: November 14th, 2020, 9:06 pm I'll join Boka's country if he accepts my Komal verbs
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
-
fluffykitty
- Posts: 1178
- Joined: June 14th, 2014, 5:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: Countries
I won't abandon the good language. By the way, you should try participating there. We could use more people.
Re: Countries
Won't until all stuff about hating me is removed.fluffykitty wrote: November 15th, 2020, 6:19 am I won't abandon the good language. By the way, you should try participating there. We could use more people.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
-
fluffykitty
- Posts: 1178
- Joined: June 14th, 2014, 5:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: Countries
I don't think there's anything there about hating you.
Re: Countries
There clearly is. The title and the first post clearly are unless something changed.fluffykitty wrote: November 15th, 2020, 3:17 pm I don't think there's anything there about hating you.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
-
fluffykitty
- Posts: 1178
- Joined: June 14th, 2014, 5:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: Countries
I don't think those are hate.
Re: Countries
They are NOTHING but hate.
Please read the sad story of my life at the Komal thread.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
- SquishyBoi
- Posts: 172
- Joined: August 3rd, 2020, 11:22 pm
- Location: the middle of australia, where we fry koala on the barbie
- Contact:
Re: Countries
what's your country calledBokaBB wrote: November 14th, 2020, 7:17 am You need to recruit some users here to have an army.
Join my country!
Have a good day!
BokaBB
just sayin'
i is squishyboi, a professional dumbass hiding in the sandbox
get some icecream here - viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4666
also painfully relevant - super loaf
get some icecream here - viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4666
also painfully relevant - super loaf
Re: Countries
BokaBB's country.SquishyBoi wrote: November 16th, 2020, 12:36 amwhat's your country calledBokaBB wrote: November 14th, 2020, 7:17 am You need to recruit some users here to have an army.
Join my country!
Have a good day!
BokaBB
just sayin'
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
-
the lifestroyer
- Posts: 109
- Joined: October 30th, 2020, 4:12 am
- Location: earth,the Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Bubble, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group,Universe
minecraftia
ALl Hail Mincraftia!(Or Netheritan)
MY country
Requirements:
Need to Know Minecraft
Currency:emeralds
Language:Creepoil
MY country
Requirements:
Need to Know Minecraft
Currency:emeralds
Language:Creepoil
Re: minecraftia
I jointhe lifestroyer wrote: November 19th, 2020, 2:57 am ALl Hail Mincraftia!(Or Netheritan)
MY country
Requirements:
Need to Know Minecraft
Currency:emeralds
Language:Creepoil
-
Schiaparelliorbust
- Posts: 3686
- Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
- Location: Acidalia Planitia
Re: minecraftia
Me too. Can I be ambassador to BokaBB's country?
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Re: Countries
Pattonasnnusuec n-nau vevi megke'pttos'naatmash! [All hail internet place]
Imit atmash [my country]
mez "english", gkiersmosnno i saasmasaddue j'asttos'
Requirements:
Need to be allowed in ig
Currency: bread
Language: lobeg ofc
Imit atmash [my country]
mez "english", gkiersmosnno i saasmasaddue j'asttos'
Requirements:
Need to be allowed in ig
Currency: bread
Language: lobeg ofc
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
-
the lifestroyer
- Posts: 109
- Joined: October 30th, 2020, 4:12 am
- Location: earth,the Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Bubble, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group,Universe
Re: minecraftia
Accepted
Your the new General Hunting!!!
Re: Countries
Hahahahahahahahahaha