Word Chains (Game)

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
Locked
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

Hunting wrote: November 6th, 2020, 1:29 am Kitty.

Or Cat
lion
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 6th, 2020, 7:36 amlion
pride (a group of lions)
I am tentatively considering myself back.
User avatar
wzkchem5
Posts: 127
Joined: April 17th, 2020, 2:19 am
Location: Valles Marineris, Mars

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by wzkchem5 »

MathAndCode wrote: November 6th, 2020, 8:32 pm
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 6th, 2020, 7:36 amlion
pride (a group of lions)
prejudice
The Red Phoenix, The Yellow Phoenix, The Pink Phoenix And The Multicolored Phoenix
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

wzkchem5 wrote: November 6th, 2020, 10:25 pmprejudice
bias
I am tentatively considering myself back.
wwei23

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by wwei23 »

MathAndCode wrote: November 6th, 2020, 10:45 pm bias
Herschel

//Yes, I already understand why some people like the Herschel so much, but I'd rather have the legos to put together, not glued-together legos.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

wwei23 wrote: November 7th, 2020, 1:26 am Herschel

//Yes, I already understand why some people like the Herschel so much, but I'd rather have the legos to put together, not glued-together legos.
Uranus
//William Herschel discovered Uranus.
//What do you mean by "legos"?
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Hunting »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 7th, 2020, 4:08 am
wwei23 wrote: November 7th, 2020, 1:26 am Herschel

//Yes, I already understand why some people like the Herschel so much, but I'd rather have the legos to put together, not glued-together legos.
Uranus
//William Herschel discovered Uranus.
//What do you mean by "legos"?
Uranium

//Named after Uranus.
//Lego building blocks
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

Hunting wrote: November 7th, 2020, 6:16 am Uranium

//Named after Uranus.
//Lego building blocks
pellet
//I know what legos are, I just don't understand what they have to do with the Herschel. Is it like making conduits out of "legos", basically a kit that lets you put together and make new conduits?
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
fluffykitty
Posts: 1178
Joined: June 14th, 2014, 5:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by fluffykitty »

Rabbits, since they eat pellets apparently.
wwei23

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by wwei23 »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 7th, 2020, 6:20 am//I know what legos are, I just don't understand what they have to do with the Herschel. Is it like making conduits out of "legos", basically a kit that lets you put together and make new conduits?
//Yes. But right now, they're already put together for us in a Herschel conduit.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

fluffykitty wrote: November 7th, 2020, 7:09 am Rabbits, since they eat pellets apparently.
coprophagy
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Hunting wrote: November 7th, 2020, 6:16 am
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 7th, 2020, 4:08 am
wwei23 wrote: November 7th, 2020, 1:26 am Herschel

//Yes, I already understand why some people like the Herschel so much, but I'd rather have the legos to put together, not glued-together legos.
Uranus
//William Herschel discovered Uranus.
//What do you mean by "legos"?
Uranium

//Named after Uranus.
//Lego building blocks
I don't know what is coprophagy (to Schaparelio).
It is false and it should be called Huygens (or something like that, another astronomer).
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Hunting »

BokaBB wrote: November 7th, 2020, 3:32 pm
It is false and it should be called Huygens (or something like that, another astronomer).
What is false?
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Hunting wrote: November 7th, 2020, 8:46 pm
BokaBB wrote: November 7th, 2020, 3:32 pm
It is false and it should be called Huygens (or something like that, another astronomer).
What is false?
See LifeWiki about it.
What is coprophagy?
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: November 8th, 2020, 7:49 am See LifeWiki about it.
What is coprophagy?
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Coprophagy is the eating of poop. The pellets that rabbits eat is exactly that. There is undigested material in rabbit poop so they eat it twice, like cows chewing their cud.
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
the lifestroyer
Posts: 109
Joined: October 30th, 2020, 4:12 am
Location: earth,the Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Bubble, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group,Universe

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by the lifestroyer »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 7th, 2020, 9:51 am coprophagy
koala
//koala babies eat pap(natural faeces baby food)
"insert compliment here"
pls check my gameHere
A must for minecraft fans
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

the lifestroyer wrote: November 10th, 2020, 5:33 am koala
//koala babies eat pap(natural faeces baby food)
eucalyptus
//I was wondering if my word had killed this thread. Good to see that someone replied.
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
the lifestroyer
Posts: 109
Joined: October 30th, 2020, 4:12 am
Location: earth,the Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Bubble, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group,Universe

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by the lifestroyer »

poisonous
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 10th, 2020, 5:36 am eucalyptus
//I was wondering if my word had killed this thread. Good to see that someone replied.
//ur welcome
"insert compliment here"
pls check my gameHere
A must for minecraft fans
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

the lifestroyer wrote: November 10th, 2020, 5:42 am poisonous
//ur welcome
arsenic
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
the lifestroyer
Posts: 109
Joined: October 30th, 2020, 4:12 am
Location: earth,the Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Bubble, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group,Universe

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by the lifestroyer »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 10th, 2020, 5:45 am arsenic
copper
"insert compliment here"
pls check my gameHere
A must for minecraft fans
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

the lifestroyer wrote: November 10th, 2020, 6:39 am copper
liberty
//The Statue of Liberty is made of copper.
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
the lifestroyer
Posts: 109
Joined: October 30th, 2020, 4:12 am
Location: earth,the Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Bubble, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group,Universe

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by the lifestroyer »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 10th, 2020, 6:44 am liberty
France
"insert compliment here"
pls check my gameHere
A must for minecraft fans
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

the lifestroyer wrote: November 10th, 2020, 6:57 am France
revolution
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
the lifestroyer
Posts: 109
Joined: October 30th, 2020, 4:12 am
Location: earth,the Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Bubble, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group,Universe

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by the lifestroyer »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 10th, 2020, 6:58 am revolution
Space
//space is a revolutionary discovery
//also what does france have to do with a revolution
"insert compliment here"
pls check my gameHere
A must for minecraft fans
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

the lifestroyer wrote: November 10th, 2020, 7:01 am Space
//space is a revolutionary discovery
//also what does france have to do with a revolution
planet
//Umm haven't you ever heard of the French Revolution?
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Locked