lion
Word Chains (Game)
-
Schiaparelliorbust
- Posts: 3686
- Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
- Location: Acidalia Planitia
Re: Word Chains (Game)
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
-
MathAndCode
- Posts: 5274
- Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Re: Word Chains (Game)
prejudice
The Red Phoenix, The Yellow Phoenix, The Pink Phoenix And The Multicolored Phoenix
-
MathAndCode
- Posts: 5274
- Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
-
wwei23
Re: Word Chains (Game)
Herschel
//Yes, I already understand why some people like the Herschel so much, but I'd rather have the legos to put together, not glued-together legos.
-
Schiaparelliorbust
- Posts: 3686
- Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
- Location: Acidalia Planitia
Re: Word Chains (Game)
Uranuswwei23 wrote: November 7th, 2020, 1:26 am Herschel
//Yes, I already understand why some people like the Herschel so much, but I'd rather have the legos to put together, not glued-together legos.
//William Herschel discovered Uranus.
//What do you mean by "legos"?
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Re: Word Chains (Game)
UraniumSchiaparelliorbust wrote: November 7th, 2020, 4:08 amUranuswwei23 wrote: November 7th, 2020, 1:26 am Herschel
//Yes, I already understand why some people like the Herschel so much, but I'd rather have the legos to put together, not glued-together legos.
//William Herschel discovered Uranus.
//What do you mean by "legos"?
//Named after Uranus.
//Lego building blocks
-
Schiaparelliorbust
- Posts: 3686
- Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
- Location: Acidalia Planitia
Re: Word Chains (Game)
pellet
//I know what legos are, I just don't understand what they have to do with the Herschel. Is it like making conduits out of "legos", basically a kit that lets you put together and make new conduits?
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
-
fluffykitty
- Posts: 1178
- Joined: June 14th, 2014, 5:03 pm
- Contact:
Re: Word Chains (Game)
Rabbits, since they eat pellets apparently.
-
wwei23
Re: Word Chains (Game)
//Yes. But right now, they're already put together for us in a Herschel conduit.Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 7th, 2020, 6:20 am//I know what legos are, I just don't understand what they have to do with the Herschel. Is it like making conduits out of "legos", basically a kit that lets you put together and make new conduits?
-
Schiaparelliorbust
- Posts: 3686
- Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
- Location: Acidalia Planitia
Re: Word Chains (Game)
coprophagy
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Re: Word Chains (Game)
I don't know what is coprophagy (to Schaparelio).Hunting wrote: November 7th, 2020, 6:16 amUraniumSchiaparelliorbust wrote: November 7th, 2020, 4:08 amUranuswwei23 wrote: November 7th, 2020, 1:26 am Herschel
//Yes, I already understand why some people like the Herschel so much, but I'd rather have the legos to put together, not glued-together legos.
//William Herschel discovered Uranus.
//What do you mean by "legos"?
//Named after Uranus.
//Lego building blocks
It is false and it should be called Huygens (or something like that, another astronomer).
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Re: Word Chains (Game)
What is false?BokaBB wrote: November 7th, 2020, 3:32 pm
It is false and it should be called Huygens (or something like that, another astronomer).
Re: Word Chains (Game)
See LifeWiki about it.
What is coprophagy?
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
-
Schiaparelliorbust
- Posts: 3686
- Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
- Location: Acidalia Planitia
Re: Word Chains (Game)
Coprophagy is the eating of poop. The pellets that rabbits eat is exactly that. There is undigested material in rabbit poop so they eat it twice, like cows chewing their cud.BokaBB wrote: November 8th, 2020, 7:49 am See LifeWiki about it.
What is coprophagy?
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
-
the lifestroyer
- Posts: 109
- Joined: October 30th, 2020, 4:12 am
- Location: earth,the Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Bubble, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group,Universe
Re: Word Chains (Game)
koala
//koala babies eat pap(natural faeces baby food)
-
Schiaparelliorbust
- Posts: 3686
- Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
- Location: Acidalia Planitia
Re: Word Chains (Game)
eucalyptusthe lifestroyer wrote: November 10th, 2020, 5:33 am koala
//koala babies eat pap(natural faeces baby food)
//I was wondering if my word had killed this thread. Good to see that someone replied.
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
-
the lifestroyer
- Posts: 109
- Joined: October 30th, 2020, 4:12 am
- Location: earth,the Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Bubble, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group,Universe
Re: Word Chains (Game)
poisonous
//ur welcomeSchiaparelliorbust wrote: November 10th, 2020, 5:36 am eucalyptus
//I was wondering if my word had killed this thread. Good to see that someone replied.
-
Schiaparelliorbust
- Posts: 3686
- Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
- Location: Acidalia Planitia
Re: Word Chains (Game)
arsenic
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
-
the lifestroyer
- Posts: 109
- Joined: October 30th, 2020, 4:12 am
- Location: earth,the Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Bubble, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group,Universe
Re: Word Chains (Game)
copper
-
Schiaparelliorbust
- Posts: 3686
- Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
- Location: Acidalia Planitia
Re: Word Chains (Game)
liberty
//The Statue of Liberty is made of copper.
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
-
the lifestroyer
- Posts: 109
- Joined: October 30th, 2020, 4:12 am
- Location: earth,the Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Bubble, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group,Universe
Re: Word Chains (Game)
France
-
Schiaparelliorbust
- Posts: 3686
- Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
- Location: Acidalia Planitia
Re: Word Chains (Game)
revolution
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
-
the lifestroyer
- Posts: 109
- Joined: October 30th, 2020, 4:12 am
- Location: earth,the Solar System, Oort Cloud, Local Bubble, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group,Universe
Re: Word Chains (Game)
Space
//space is a revolutionary discovery
//also what does france have to do with a revolution
-
Schiaparelliorbust
- Posts: 3686
- Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
- Location: Acidalia Planitia
Re: Word Chains (Game)
planetthe lifestroyer wrote: November 10th, 2020, 7:01 am Space
//space is a revolutionary discovery
//also what does france have to do with a revolution
//Umm haven't you ever heard of the French Revolution?
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere