A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686 Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia
Post
by Schiaparelliorbust » November 4th, 2020, 3:32 am
cryptography
//When you look up Bletchley Park, there is an Easter egg.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981 Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia
Post
by BokaBB » November 4th, 2020, 8:52 am
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 4th, 2020, 3:32 am
cryptography
//When you look up Bletchley Park, there is an Easter egg.
Theory (because of crypto-)
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686 Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia
Post
by Schiaparelliorbust » November 4th, 2020, 8:59 am
BokaBB wrote: November 4th, 2020, 8:52 am
Theory (because of crypto-)
Have a good day!
BokaBB
hypothesis
//What does theory have to do with crypto?
BokaBB
Posts: 2981 Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia
Post
by BokaBB » November 4th, 2020, 9:59 am
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 4th, 2020, 8:59 am
BokaBB wrote: November 4th, 2020, 8:52 am
Theory (because of crypto-)
Have a good day!
BokaBB
hypothesis
//What does theory have to do with crypto?
Search (for if the hypothesis is true)
Not widely accepted one,odd one or something like that.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686 Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia
Post
by Schiaparelliorbust » November 4th, 2020, 10:03 am
BokaBB wrote: November 4th, 2020, 9:59 am
Search (for if the hypothesis is true)
Not widely accepted one,odd one or something like that.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
engine
//What do you mean by "Not widely accepted one,odd one or something like that."?
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » November 4th, 2020, 11:29 am
I am tentatively considering myself back.
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » November 4th, 2020, 11:44 am
I am tentatively considering myself back.
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » November 4th, 2020, 12:02 pm
I am tentatively considering myself back.
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » November 4th, 2020, 12:21 pm
I am tentatively considering myself back.
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » November 4th, 2020, 12:31 pm
I am tentatively considering myself back.
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » November 4th, 2020, 12:39 pm
I am tentatively considering myself back.
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » November 4th, 2020, 12:43 pm
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981 Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia
Post
by BokaBB » November 4th, 2020, 4:43 pm
I don't know what that means,but if it is what I think,then
Clothing
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Moosey
Posts: 4315 Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:
Post
by Moosey » November 4th, 2020, 7:40 pm
BokaBB wrote: November 4th, 2020, 4:43 pm
I don't know what that means,but if it is what I think,then
Clothing
Have a good day!
BokaBB
to dream -> clothing?
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » November 4th, 2020, 7:46 pm
BokaBB wrote: November 4th, 2020, 4:43 pm Clothing
fabric
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981 Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia
Post
by BokaBB » November 5th, 2020, 7:02 pm
Fluffy
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Hunting
Posts: 4401 Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am
Post
by Hunting » November 6th, 2020, 1:29 am
BokaBB wrote: November 5th, 2020, 7:02 pm
Fluffy
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Kitty.
Or
Cat