Word Chains (Game)

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
Locked
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

the lifestroyer wrote: November 4th, 2020, 3:28 am Bletchley Park
cryptography
//When you look up Bletchley Park, there is an Easter egg.
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 4th, 2020, 3:32 am
the lifestroyer wrote: November 4th, 2020, 3:28 am Bletchley Park
cryptography
//When you look up Bletchley Park, there is an Easter egg.
Theory (because of crypto-)
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: November 4th, 2020, 8:52 am Theory (because of crypto-)
Have a good day!

BokaBB
hypothesis
//What does theory have to do with crypto?
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 4th, 2020, 8:59 am
BokaBB wrote: November 4th, 2020, 8:52 am Theory (because of crypto-)
Have a good day!

BokaBB
hypothesis
//What does theory have to do with crypto?
Search (for if the hypothesis is true)
Not widely accepted one,odd one or something like that.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: November 4th, 2020, 9:59 am Search (for if the hypothesis is true)
Not widely accepted one,odd one or something like that.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
engine
//What do you mean by "Not widely accepted one,odd one or something like that."?
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 4th, 2020, 10:03 amengine
steam
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: November 4th, 2020, 11:29 am steam
vapor
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 4th, 2020, 11:40 amvapor
gas
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: November 4th, 2020, 11:44 am gas
petrol
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 4th, 2020, 11:54 ampetrol
car
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: November 4th, 2020, 12:02 pm car
combustion
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 4th, 2020, 12:07 pmcombustion
fire
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: November 4th, 2020, 12:21 pm fire
warmth
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 4th, 2020, 12:24 pmwarmth
blanket
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: November 4th, 2020, 12:31 pm blanket
cozy
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 4th, 2020, 12:36 pmcozy
nap
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: November 4th, 2020, 12:39 pm nap
siesta
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 4th, 2020, 12:41 pmsiesta
dormir
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: November 4th, 2020, 12:43 pm dormir
rêver
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 4th, 2020, 12:45 pm
MathAndCode wrote: November 4th, 2020, 12:43 pm dormir
rêver
I don't know what that means,but if it is what I think,then
Clothing
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Moosey »

BokaBB wrote: November 4th, 2020, 4:43 pm
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: November 4th, 2020, 12:45 pm
MathAndCode wrote: November 4th, 2020, 12:43 pm dormir
rêver
I don't know what that means,but if it is what I think,then
Clothing
Have a good day!

BokaBB
:thinking: to dream -> clothing?
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: November 4th, 2020, 4:43 pmClothing
fabric
I am tentatively considering myself back.
fluffykitty
Posts: 1178
Joined: June 14th, 2014, 5:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by fluffykitty »

Cotton.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

fluffykitty wrote: November 5th, 2020, 5:39 pmCotton.
Fluffy
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Hunting »

BokaBB wrote: November 5th, 2020, 7:02 pm
fluffykitty wrote: November 5th, 2020, 5:39 pmCotton.
Fluffy
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Kitty.

Or Cat
Locked