A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686 Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia
Post
by Schiaparelliorbust » October 23rd, 2020, 11:39 am
MathAndCode wrote: October 23rd, 2020, 11:38 am
allowance(Thank you. I'll try to fix it.)
money(sorry if this word has already been used)
//Thanks.
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » October 23rd, 2020, 11:41 am
bill
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: October 23rd, 2020, 11:39 am (sorry if this word has already been used)
(It hasn't.)
I am tentatively considering myself back.
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » October 23rd, 2020, 11:49 am
I am tentatively considering myself back.
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » October 23rd, 2020, 11:55 am
I am tentatively considering myself back.
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » October 23rd, 2020, 12:02 pm
I am tentatively considering myself back.
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » October 23rd, 2020, 12:13 pm
I am tentatively considering myself back.
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » October 23rd, 2020, 12:45 pm
I am tentatively considering myself back.
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » October 23rd, 2020, 12:47 pm
I am tentatively considering myself back.
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » October 23rd, 2020, 1:05 pm
I am tentatively considering myself back.
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » October 23rd, 2020, 1:25 pm
famine
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: October 23rd, 2020, 1:12 pm //Did you look at the near-anagram thread?
(I'm working on a program to find near anagrams.)
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686 Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia
Post
by Schiaparelliorbust » October 23rd, 2020, 1:30 pm
MathAndCode wrote: October 23rd, 2020, 1:25 pm
famine(I'm working on a program to find near anagrams.)
starvation
//Okay.
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: October 23rd, 2020, 9:36 am
emoted
//I checked online after thinking of this word, only doeth and homed showed up.
//What happens if we get stuck?
Edit://Oh wait, I made a mistake.
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » October 23rd, 2020, 1:35 pm
I am tentatively considering myself back.
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » October 23rd, 2020, 1:48 pm
I am tentatively considering myself back.
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » October 23rd, 2020, 2:01 pm
I am tentatively considering myself back.