A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » October 21st, 2020, 3:38 pm
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: October 21st, 2020, 3:30 pm parliament
//No, thank you. Totally different question: is it possible to simulate Marine in Golly?
legislature
(I don't know what type of rules Golly supports, but it seems likely.)
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686 Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia
Post
by Schiaparelliorbust » October 21st, 2020, 3:59 pm
MathAndCode wrote: October 21st, 2020, 3:38 pm
legislature
(I don't know what type of rules Golly supports, but it seems likely.)
Law
//I tried it once, it had said invalid neighbourhood. Maybe with MAP? Anyway, I have to go to bed. Until tomorrow.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981 Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia
Post
by BokaBB » October 21st, 2020, 4:16 pm
Constitution
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » October 21st, 2020, 4:26 pm
BokaBB wrote: October 21st, 2020, 4:16 pm
Constitution
document
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981 Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia
Post
by BokaBB » October 21st, 2020, 4:32 pm
Page
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » October 21st, 2020, 5:03 pm
BokaBB wrote: October 21st, 2020, 4:32 pm
Page
turn
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981 Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia
Post
by BokaBB » October 21st, 2020, 5:27 pm
Strategy (many strategy games are turn based)
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » October 21st, 2020, 5:36 pm
BokaBB wrote: October 21st, 2020, 5:27 pm
Strategy
plan
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Moosey
Posts: 4315 Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:
Post
by Moosey » October 22nd, 2020, 8:21 am
Scheme
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » October 22nd, 2020, 9:24 am
I am tentatively considering myself back.
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » October 22nd, 2020, 9:30 am
I am tentatively considering myself back.
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » October 22nd, 2020, 10:04 am
I am tentatively considering myself back.
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » October 22nd, 2020, 2:13 pm
I am tentatively considering myself back.
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » October 22nd, 2020, 2:31 pm
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Moosey
Posts: 4315 Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:
Post
by Moosey » October 22nd, 2020, 3:31 pm
prelude
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » October 22nd, 2020, 3:36 pm
Moosey wrote: October 22nd, 2020, 3:31 pm prelude
classical
I am tentatively considering myself back.
wwei23
Post
by wwei23 » October 22nd, 2020, 3:59 pm
MathAndCode wrote: October 22nd, 2020, 3:36 pm classical
MathAndCode
//Finally! XD
//Classical music and MathAndCode are both brilliant
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274 Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Post
by MathAndCode » October 22nd, 2020, 4:04 pm
wwei23 wrote: October 22nd, 2020, 3:59 pm MathAndCode
//Finally! XD
//Classical music and MathAndCode are both brilliant
username
(Why didn't you simply reply that to my typing of your username?)
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981 Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia
Post
by BokaBB » October 22nd, 2020, 4:07 pm
Password
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB