Word Chains (Game)

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
Locked
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: October 21st, 2020, 12:35 pmleave
exit
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: October 21st, 2020, 12:46 pm
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: October 21st, 2020, 12:35 pmleave
exit
egress
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: October 21st, 2020, 1:08 pmegress
access
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: October 21st, 2020, 1:14 pm access
permit
//Do you know what egress means?
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: October 21st, 2020, 1:39 pm
MathAndCode wrote: October 21st, 2020, 1:14 pm access
permit
//Do you know what egress means?
permission
(It's a synonym of exit, so I typed a synonym of enter (although it's possibly used to mean being able to enter than simply to mean entering).)
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: October 21st, 2020, 1:42 pm
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: October 21st, 2020, 1:39 pm
permission
(It's a synonym of exit, so I typed a synonym of enter (although it's possibly used to mean being able to enter than simply to mean entering).)
licence
//Ok
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: October 21st, 2020, 1:56 pmlicence
car
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: October 21st, 2020, 2:06 pm
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: October 21st, 2020, 1:56 pmlicence
car
engine
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: October 21st, 2020, 2:06 pmengine
puffer
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: October 21st, 2020, 2:10 pm
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: October 21st, 2020, 2:06 pmengine
puffer
Fish
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

BokaBB wrote: October 21st, 2020, 2:14 pm Fish
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Fin
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: October 21st, 2020, 2:18 pmFin
swim
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: October 21st, 2020, 2:20 pm swim
beach
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: October 21st, 2020, 2:21 pmbeach
coast
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: October 21st, 2020, 2:29 pm coast
fractal
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: October 21st, 2020, 2:31 pm fractal
tile
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: October 21st, 2020, 2:37 pm
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: October 21st, 2020, 2:31 pm fractal
tile
Penrose
//Are proper names allowed?
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: October 21st, 2020, 2:42 pmPenrose
//Are proper names allowed?
aperiodic
(I think so.)
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: October 21st, 2020, 2:43 pm aperiodic
(I think so.)
infinity
//That was your 500th post!
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: October 21st, 2020, 2:55 pminfinity
//That was your 500th post!
aleph
(I noticed that, but thank you for the reminder.)
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: October 21st, 2020, 2:58 pm
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: October 21st, 2020, 2:55 pminfinity
//That was your 500th post!
aleph
(I noticed that, but thank you for the reminder.)
Hebrew
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: October 21st, 2020, 3:05 pmHebrew
Israel
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: October 21st, 2020, 3:10 pm
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: October 21st, 2020, 3:05 pmHebrew
Israel
politics
//Sorry for shameless self promotion but I recently made a thread on CA-related politics, if such a thing even exists.
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Schiaparelliorbust wrote: October 21st, 2020, 3:18 pmpolitics
//Sorry for shameless self promotion but I recently made a thread on CA-related politics, if such a thing even exists.
government
(Thank you for reminding me of that. I was planning to post something there but forgot about it.)
I am tentatively considering myself back.
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

MathAndCode wrote: October 21st, 2020, 3:20 pm
Schiaparelliorbust wrote: October 21st, 2020, 3:18 pmpolitics
//Sorry for shameless self promotion but I recently made a thread on CA-related politics, if such a thing even exists.
government
(Thank you for reminding me of that. I was planning to post something there but forgot about it.)
parliament
//No, thank you. Totally different question: is it possible to simulate Marine in Golly?
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Locked