snake
Word Chains (Game)
-
MathAndCode
- Posts: 5274
- Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
-
Schiaparelliorbust
- Posts: 3686
- Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
- Location: Acidalia Planitia
Re: Word Chains (Game)
Fangs
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Re: Word Chains (Game)
TigerSchiaparelliorbust wrote: October 19th, 2020, 1:20 pmFangs
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
-
Schiaparelliorbust
- Posts: 3686
- Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
- Location: Acidalia Planitia
Re: Word Chains (Game)
StripesBokaBB wrote: October 19th, 2020, 2:49 pmTiger
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
-
MathAndCode
- Posts: 5274
- Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Re: Word Chains (Game)
subspaces
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
-
MathAndCode
- Posts: 5274
- Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Re: Word Chains (Game)
linear dependency
The Red Phoenix, The Yellow Phoenix, The Pink Phoenix And The Multicolored Phoenix
-
MathAndCode
- Posts: 5274
- Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
-
wwei23
Re: Word Chains (Game)
Switch engine
//Linearly growing combination of debris.
//Hey, if you're using two words now, I am totally going to try and get MathAndCode's name into the game.
-
MathAndCode
- Posts: 5274
- Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
-
Schiaparelliorbust
- Posts: 3686
- Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
- Location: Acidalia Planitia
Re: Word Chains (Game)
Teamwork (switch engines stabilize each other)
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Re: Word Chains (Game)
Win
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
-
andrewph33
- Posts: 39
- Joined: January 27th, 2020, 4:32 pm
- Location: Place with 7k people, Serbia
Re: Word Chains (Game)
Lose (opposite of winning)
CA (semi)enthusiast
Visit unabridged version HE..wrong site.
Visit unabridged version HE..wrong site.
Re: Word Chains (Game)
Failure
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
-
wwei23
Re: Word Chains (Game)
Gliders
//MathAndCode made the RCT lose gliders.
Re: Word Chains (Game)
Questionable
// Those are some questionable transitions
// Those are some questionable transitions
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
-
MathAndCode
- Posts: 5274
- Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Re: Word Chains (Game)
I think that you're supposed to respond to the last word, not how it came from the previous word.
suspicious
This was skipped because wei23 apparently started responding before you posted your post, so I shall also respond to it.
defeat
I am tentatively considering myself back.
-
wwei23
Re: Word Chains (Game)
Sir Robin
//dvgrn's fake synthesis
P41
//Wick doesn't want to be stabilized
-
Schiaparelliorbust
- Posts: 3686
- Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
- Location: Acidalia Planitia
Re: Word Chains (Game)
Python (Sir Robin is from Monty Python)wwei23 wrote: October 20th, 2020, 11:30 amSir Robin
//dvgrn's fake synthesis
P41
//Wick doesn't want to be stabilized![]()
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
-
MathAndCode
- Posts: 5274
- Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm
Re: Word Chains (Game)
wwei23 (You're found at least four partial stabilizations for that wick, and you're the one who first introduced me to it.)
program (My first two ideas were code and snake, but each was already used.)
I am tentatively considering myself back.
-
Schiaparelliorbust
- Posts: 3686
- Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
- Location: Acidalia Planitia
Re: Word Chains (Game)
laboriousMathAndCode wrote: October 20th, 2020, 11:40 amwwei23 (You're found at least four partial stabilizations for that wick, and you're the one who first introduced me to it.)program (My first two ideas were code and snake, but each was already used.)
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
-
wwei23
Re: Word Chains (Game)
Partial.
//The response was partial because it was only one reply to both words.
-
Schiaparelliorbust
- Posts: 3686
- Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
- Location: Acidalia Planitia
Re: Word Chains (Game)
searchwwei23 wrote: October 20th, 2020, 11:46 amPartial.
//The response was partial because it was only one reply to both words.
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
-
MathAndCode
- Posts: 5274
- Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm