Word Chains (Game)

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
Locked
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Moosey »

rocket
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Moosey wrote: October 3rd, 2020, 3:28 pmrocket
engine
I am tentatively considering myself back.
User avatar
wzkchem5
Posts: 127
Joined: April 17th, 2020, 2:19 am
Location: Valles Marineris, Mars

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by wzkchem5 »

MathAndCode wrote: October 3rd, 2020, 4:53 pm
Moosey wrote: October 3rd, 2020, 3:28 pmrocket
engine
engineer
The Red Phoenix, The Yellow Phoenix, The Pink Phoenix And The Multicolored Phoenix
User avatar
yujh
Posts: 3154
Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
Contact:

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by yujh »

wzkchem5 wrote: October 3rd, 2020, 11:35 pm
MathAndCode wrote: October 3rd, 2020, 4:53 pm
Moosey wrote: October 3rd, 2020, 3:28 pmrocket
engine
engineer
Human*
Rule modifier

B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7

Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Language
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
User avatar
yujh
Posts: 3154
Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
Contact:

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by yujh »

Mouth
Rule modifier

B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7

Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
User avatar
Entity Valkyrie 2
Posts: 2123
Joined: February 26th, 2019, 7:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Entity Valkyrie 2 »

Tongue
Bx222 IS MY WORST ENEMY.

HyperConway — explore cellular automata on HyperRogue's hyperbolic tiling

Creator of the rule StateInvestigator
Please click here for my own pages (and oscillator stamp collections)
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Taste
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
User avatar
wzkchem5
Posts: 127
Joined: April 17th, 2020, 2:19 am
Location: Valles Marineris, Mars

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by wzkchem5 »

BokaBB wrote: October 4th, 2020, 5:26 am Taste
Have a good day!

BokaBB
delicious
The Red Phoenix, The Yellow Phoenix, The Pink Phoenix And The Multicolored Phoenix
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Apple
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: October 4th, 2020, 6:40 am Apple
orange
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Seed
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: October 4th, 2020, 2:03 pm Seed
plant
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

MathAndCode wrote: October 4th, 2020, 4:04 pm
BokaBB wrote: October 4th, 2020, 2:03 pm Seed
plant
Root
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: October 4th, 2020, 4:06 pmRoot
radical
I am tentatively considering myself back.
User avatar
wzkchem5
Posts: 127
Joined: April 17th, 2020, 2:19 am
Location: Valles Marineris, Mars

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by wzkchem5 »

MathAndCode wrote: October 4th, 2020, 4:17 pm
BokaBB wrote: October 4th, 2020, 4:06 pmRoot
radical
spin (since a molecule that is a radical has a non-zero spin quantum number)
The Red Phoenix, The Yellow Phoenix, The Pink Phoenix And The Multicolored Phoenix
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

wzkchem5 wrote: October 5th, 2020, 1:30 am
MathAndCode wrote: October 4th, 2020, 4:17 pm
BokaBB wrote: October 4th, 2020, 4:06 pmRoot
radical
spin (since a molecule that is a radical has a non-zero spin quantum number)
Wheel
Fun fact:At first I accidentally wrote Car because I was thinking forward.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Moosey »

inclined plane
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Plane
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: October 5th, 2020, 8:34 am Plane
air
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Nitrogen
Have a good day!

Boka B
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: October 5th, 2020, 10:24 am Nitrogen
ammonia
I am tentatively considering myself back.
User avatar
wzkchem5
Posts: 127
Joined: April 17th, 2020, 2:19 am
Location: Valles Marineris, Mars

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by wzkchem5 »

MathAndCode wrote: October 5th, 2020, 10:25 am
BokaBB wrote: October 5th, 2020, 10:24 am Nitrogen
ammonia
fertilizer
The Red Phoenix, The Yellow Phoenix, The Pink Phoenix And The Multicolored Phoenix
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Fertile
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Moosey »

infant
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
Locked