Word Chains (Game)

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
Locked
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: September 30th, 2020, 6:50 pm Blood
plasma
I am tentatively considering myself back.
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Moosey »

star
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Moosey wrote: September 30th, 2020, 7:59 pmstar
galaxy
I am tentatively considering myself back.
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Moosey »

disk
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Moosey wrote: September 30th, 2020, 8:10 pmdisk
CD (compact disk)
I am tentatively considering myself back.
User avatar
Entity Valkyrie 2
Posts: 2117
Joined: February 26th, 2019, 7:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Entity Valkyrie 2 »

Red
Bx222 IS MY WORST ENEMY.

HyperConway — explore cellular automata on HyperRogue's hyperbolic tiling

Creator of the rule StateInvestigator
Please click here for my own pages (and oscillator stamp collections)
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Entity Valkyrie 2 wrote: October 1st, 2020, 12:17 am Red
yellow
I am tentatively considering myself back.
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Moosey »

chlorine
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Moosey wrote: October 1st, 2020, 12:53 pmchlorine
bleach
I am tentatively considering myself back.
User avatar
Gustone
Posts: 893
Joined: March 6th, 2019, 2:26 am

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Gustone »

white
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Gustone wrote: October 1st, 2020, 4:22 pmwhite
black
I am tentatively considering myself back.
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Moosey »

grey
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Moosey wrote: October 1st, 2020, 9:44 pmgrey
shade
I am tentatively considering myself back.
User avatar
wzkchem5
Posts: 127
Joined: April 17th, 2020, 2:19 am
Location: Valles Marineris, Mars

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by wzkchem5 »

MathAndCode wrote: October 1st, 2020, 9:50 pm
Moosey wrote: October 1st, 2020, 9:44 pmgrey
shade
fifty (relating to the previous two words at the same time)
The Red Phoenix, The Yellow Phoenix, The Pink Phoenix And The Multicolored Phoenix
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

wzkchem5 wrote: October 1st, 2020, 10:35 pmfifty
half (50%)
I am tentatively considering myself back.
User avatar
Entity Valkyrie 2
Posts: 2117
Joined: February 26th, 2019, 7:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Entity Valkyrie 2 »

fraction
Bx222 IS MY WORST ENEMY.

HyperConway — explore cellular automata on HyperRogue's hyperbolic tiling

Creator of the rule StateInvestigator
Please click here for my own pages (and oscillator stamp collections)
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Moosey »

rational
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Moosey wrote: October 2nd, 2020, 8:18 amrational
ℚ
I am tentatively considering myself back.
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Moosey »

[not a word, but ok]
real numbers
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Moosey wrote: October 2nd, 2020, 3:05 pm [not a word, but ok]
real numbers
(I was allowed to type π before, so I figured that that would be okay.)
math
I am tentatively considering myself back.
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Moosey »

set theory
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Moosey wrote: October 2nd, 2020, 4:37 pmset theory
aleph-null
I am tentatively considering myself back.
User avatar
wzkchem5
Posts: 127
Joined: April 17th, 2020, 2:19 am
Location: Valles Marineris, Mars

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by wzkchem5 »

MathAndCode wrote: October 2nd, 2020, 8:19 pm
Moosey wrote: October 2nd, 2020, 4:37 pmset theory
aleph-null
continuum hypothesis
The Red Phoenix, The Yellow Phoenix, The Pink Phoenix And The Multicolored Phoenix
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

wzkchem5 wrote: October 2nd, 2020, 10:54 pmcontinuum hypothesis
contingent
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Ship
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Locked