Word Chains (Game)

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Box
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
User avatar
Entity Valkyrie 2
Posts: 2117
Joined: February 26th, 2019, 7:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Entity Valkyrie 2 »

Cube
Bx222 IS MY WORST ENEMY.

HyperConway — explore cellular automata on HyperRogue's hyperbolic tiling

Creator of the rule StateInvestigator
Please click here for my own pages (and oscillator stamp collections)
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Entity Valkyrie 2 wrote: September 29th, 2020, 5:27 pm Cube
octahedron
I am tentatively considering myself back.
User avatar
Entity Valkyrie 2
Posts: 2117
Joined: February 26th, 2019, 7:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Entity Valkyrie 2 »

cuboctahedron
Bx222 IS MY WORST ENEMY.

HyperConway — explore cellular automata on HyperRogue's hyperbolic tiling

Creator of the rule StateInvestigator
Please click here for my own pages (and oscillator stamp collections)
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Entity Valkyrie 2 wrote: September 29th, 2020, 8:58 pm cuboctahedron
rectification
I am tentatively considering myself back.
User avatar
Entity Valkyrie 2
Posts: 2117
Joined: February 26th, 2019, 7:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Entity Valkyrie 2 »

rectifier
Bx222 IS MY WORST ENEMY.

HyperConway — explore cellular automata on HyperRogue's hyperbolic tiling

Creator of the rule StateInvestigator
Please click here for my own pages (and oscillator stamp collections)
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Entity Valkyrie 2 wrote: September 29th, 2020, 9:02 pm rectifier
boojum
I am tentatively considering myself back.
User avatar
Entity Valkyrie 2
Posts: 2117
Joined: February 26th, 2019, 7:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Entity Valkyrie 2 »

180 degrees
Bx222 IS MY WORST ENEMY.

HyperConway — explore cellular automata on HyperRogue's hyperbolic tiling

Creator of the rule StateInvestigator
Please click here for my own pages (and oscillator stamp collections)
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Entity Valkyrie 2 wrote: September 29th, 2020, 9:09 pm 180 degrees
π (radians)
I am tentatively considering myself back.
User avatar
Entity Valkyrie 2
Posts: 2117
Joined: February 26th, 2019, 7:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Entity Valkyrie 2 »

house (generation 3 of pi heptomino)
Bx222 IS MY WORST ENEMY.

HyperConway — explore cellular automata on HyperRogue's hyperbolic tiling

Creator of the rule StateInvestigator
Please click here for my own pages (and oscillator stamp collections)
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Entity Valkyrie 2 wrote: September 29th, 2020, 9:21 pm house (generation 3 of pi heptomino)
shelter
I am tentatively considering myself back.
User avatar
wzkchem5
Posts: 127
Joined: April 17th, 2020, 2:19 am
Location: Valles Marineris, Mars

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by wzkchem5 »

MathAndCode wrote: September 29th, 2020, 10:27 pm
Entity Valkyrie 2 wrote: September 29th, 2020, 9:21 pm house (generation 3 of pi heptomino)
shelter
rain
The Red Phoenix, The Yellow Phoenix, The Pink Phoenix And The Multicolored Phoenix
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

wzkchem5 wrote: September 29th, 2020, 11:29 pmrain
cloud
Last edited by MathAndCode on September 30th, 2020, 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

White
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
User avatar
yujh
Posts: 3154
Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
Contact:

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by yujh »

Silver
Rule modifier

B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7

Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
User avatar
wzkchem5
Posts: 127
Joined: April 17th, 2020, 2:19 am
Location: Valles Marineris, Mars

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by wzkchem5 »

yujh wrote: September 30th, 2020, 6:37 amSilver
coin
The Red Phoenix, The Yellow Phoenix, The Pink Phoenix And The Multicolored Phoenix
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Paper (for paper money)
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

BokaBB wrote: September 30th, 2020, 9:29 am Paper (for paper money)
linen
I am tentatively considering myself back.
User avatar
Entity Valkyrie 2
Posts: 2117
Joined: February 26th, 2019, 7:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Entity Valkyrie 2 »

thread
Bx222 IS MY WORST ENEMY.

HyperConway — explore cellular automata on HyperRogue's hyperbolic tiling

Creator of the rule StateInvestigator
Please click here for my own pages (and oscillator stamp collections)
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Entity Valkyrie 2 wrote: September 30th, 2020, 5:11 pm thread
needle
I am tentatively considering myself back.
User avatar
Entity Valkyrie 2
Posts: 2117
Joined: February 26th, 2019, 7:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Entity Valkyrie 2 »

pin
Bx222 IS MY WORST ENEMY.

HyperConway — explore cellular automata on HyperRogue's hyperbolic tiling

Creator of the rule StateInvestigator
Please click here for my own pages (and oscillator stamp collections)
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Entity Valkyrie 2 wrote: September 30th, 2020, 5:34 pm pin
fork (another chess tactic)
I am tentatively considering myself back.
User avatar
Entity Valkyrie 2
Posts: 2117
Joined: February 26th, 2019, 7:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by Entity Valkyrie 2 »

knife
Bx222 IS MY WORST ENEMY.

HyperConway — explore cellular automata on HyperRogue's hyperbolic tiling

Creator of the rule StateInvestigator
Please click here for my own pages (and oscillator stamp collections)
MathAndCode
Posts: 5274
Joined: August 31st, 2020, 5:58 pm

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by MathAndCode »

Entity Valkyrie 2 wrote: September 30th, 2020, 6:05 pm knife
blade
I am tentatively considering myself back.
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Word Chains (Game)

Post by BokaBB »

Blood (because it can wound)
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Locked