My Rules Coins,Fame And Gems Database

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
User avatar
yujh
Posts: 3154
Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
Contact:

Re: My Rules Coins,Fame And Gems Database

Post by yujh »

BokaBB wrote: August 29th, 2020, 4:19 am
yujh wrote: August 28th, 2020, 6:57 pm
BokaBB wrote: August 28th, 2020, 10:25 am
The dot writing cannot hide anything from me!
Have a good day!

BokaBB
So fix your post

make a universal
What to fix in the post?
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Make an universal constructor,Orthogonid or Demonoid:+50000 Coins,+50 Fame and +5 Gems.
BTW
BokaBB wrote: August 29th, 2020, 5:13 am I commonly appear not to understand many things present here. Do I need to know anything about technology and programming to be sucessful here?I have little to no knowledge about both things.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
programming is not always neccessary. see [jk]AbhpTza[jk]
oops!
wrong spelling!
AbhpzTa
Rule modifier

B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7

Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: My Rules Coins,Fame And Gems Database

Post by BokaBB »

goldenratio wrote: August 27th, 2020, 8:13 pm I like how even though I am running a 6G search under the name "BokaBB_stdin" I am being neglected as well

To make this post not completely trivial, crossposting this from the discord:

Code: Select all

x = 5, y = 7, rule = B2n3-cq4e5y6c7c/S23-k
2o$2o3$3bo$3b2o$3bo!
Is this the second best OCA gun after the p1016 by drc?
I can see everything!
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
User avatar
yujh
Posts: 3154
Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
Contact:

Re: My Rules Coins,Fame And Gems Database

Post by yujh »

BokaBB wrote: August 29th, 2020, 8:33 am
goldenratio wrote: August 27th, 2020, 8:13 pm I like how even though I am running a 6G search under the name "BokaBB_stdin" I am being neglected as well

To make this post not completely trivial, crossposting this from the discord:

Code: Select all

x = 5, y = 7, rule = B2n3-cq4e5y6c7c/S23-k
2o$2o3$3bo$3b2o$3bo!
Is this the second best OCA gun after the p1016 by drc?
I can see everything!
Have a good day!

BokaBB
you lost something
Rule modifier

B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7

Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: My Rules Coins,Fame And Gems Database

Post by BokaBB »

Lesser important.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: My Rules Coins,Fame And Gems Database

Post by Hunting »

Moosey wrote: August 27th, 2020, 10:22 am
BokaBB wrote: August 27th, 2020, 10:19 am Force me to eat poo:500000 Coins, 100 Fame and 10 Gems.
Force me to leave this forum forever:750000 Coins,150 Fame and 25 Gems.
Force me to make suicide:1000000 Coins,200 Fame and 50 Gems.
Uh

You ok, boka?
(I'm gonna learn how to do Turing Machine and make 10 of them)

(Nvm)

Define circuit in Pi Puffer Life because some circuits can be very trivial (e. g. one timed)
User avatar
NoAyeBeardo
Posts: 261
Joined: June 16th, 2020, 12:38 pm
Location: A house, or a flat, or a [click to expand]

Re: My Rules Coins,Fame And Gems Database

Post by NoAyeBeardo »

BokaBB wrote: August 29th, 2020, 8:33 am
goldenratio wrote: August 27th, 2020, 8:13 pm I like how even though I am running a 6G search under the name "BokaBB_stdin" I am being neglected as well

To make this post not completely trivial, crossposting this from the discord:

Code: Select all

x = 5, y = 7, rule = B2n3-cq4e5y6c7c/S23-k
2o$2o3$3bo$3b2o$3bo!
Is this the second best OCA gun after the p1016 by drc?
I can see everything!
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Well, can you see this and why did you not include me?
Not inactive any more! :D
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: My Rules Coins,Fame And Gems Database

Post by BokaBB »

NoAyeBeardo wrote: September 18th, 2020, 1:55 pm
BokaBB wrote: August 29th, 2020, 8:33 am
goldenratio wrote: August 27th, 2020, 8:13 pm I like how even though I am running a 6G search under the name "BokaBB_stdin" I am being neglected as well

To make this post not completely trivial, crossposting this from the discord:

Code: Select all

x = 5, y = 7, rule = B2n3-cq4e5y6c7c/S23-k
2o$2o3$3bo$3b2o$3bo!
Is this the second best OCA gun after the p1016 by drc?
I can see everything!
Have a good day!

BokaBB
Well, can you see this and why did you not include me?
Yes,I can. I haven't included you because you haven't signed up.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
User avatar
NoAyeBeardo
Posts: 261
Joined: June 16th, 2020, 12:38 pm
Location: A house, or a flat, or a [click to expand]

Re: My Rules Coins,Fame And Gems Database

Post by NoAyeBeardo »

how do i sign up?
Not inactive any more! :D
BokaBB
Posts: 2981
Joined: December 30th, 2019, 11:55 am
Location: Serbia

Re: My Rules Coins,Fame And Gems Database

Post by BokaBB »

Just say that you want.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!


Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!

BokaBB
User avatar
NoAyeBeardo
Posts: 261
Joined: June 16th, 2020, 12:38 pm
Location: A house, or a flat, or a [click to expand]

Re: My Rules Coins,Fame And Gems Database

Post by NoAyeBeardo »

ok i sign up
Not inactive any more! :D
Post Reply