A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
Why is JP21 annoyed when someone call him gay? Is gay bad? No. Why are people here so homophobic? I don't know*. * or "I don't no" if you agree with me.
Yes, but in your userpage: User:ColorfulGalaxy/List_of_patterns_by_apgcode. Also note while you work on it, there are repetitions by reflection/rotation that have different apgcode, don't forget to exclude these. We will then move it to main page if it is good enough.
Sorry, you seemed to have linked to an empty wiki page. Sorry.
Yes, but in your userpage: User:ColorfulGalaxy/List_of_patterns_by_apgcode. Also note while you work on it, there are repetitions by reflection/rotation that have different apgcode, don't forget to exclude these. We will then move it to main page if it is good enough.
Sorry, you seemed to have linked to an empty wiki page. Sorry.
Yes, but in your userpage: User:ColorfulGalaxy/List_of_patterns_by_apgcode. Also note while you work on it, there are repetitions by reflection/rotation that have different apgcode, don't forget to exclude these. We will then move it to main page if it is good enough.
Sorry, you seemed to have linked to an empty wiki page. Sorry.
Yeah, so what's your point? It's obviously empty.
Then why did you link to an empty page even though you know it's empty?
WHAT are you doing in my PAGE!!!
I'm pissed by this. :/ :/ :/ :/ :/
I made a fake random posts this is ridiculously not random posts..............................................................................
bruh bruh bruh
I mean people that doesn't do well in CA shouldn't be touching a "random" posts thread. Especially for conversationality purpose that are very very very useless. thats what the original random posts is for
Imma wait for someone to move those posts back to the real random posts.
BokaBB wrote: February 18th, 2021, 5:51 am
As you know, you mustn’t explore His rules. Work Or YOU WILL BE PAID IF YOU DON'T WORK!
DON’T WORK!DON’T WORK!DON’T WORK!DON’T WORK!
In this game we must post a total of 101 reasons why You Mustn’t Explore Pi Puffer Life ((B34c/S234y8), Traffic Flow (B2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678),Hats and Shuttles (B34iqwy/S23-cq) Or His Other Rules!
1. Pi Puffer Life Is Only Tc But Traffic Flow Is Turing-Complete And Traffic Flow Also Omniperiodic.
Have A Bad Day!
BokaBB wrote: February 18th, 2021, 5:51 am
As you know, you mustn’t explore His rules. Work Or YOU WILL BE PAID IF YOU DON'T WORK!
DON’T WORK!DON’T WORK!DON’T WORK!DON’T WORK!
In this game we must post a total of 101 reasons why You Mustn’t Explore Pi Puffer Life ((B34c/S234y8), Traffic Flow (B2e3aciy4jnw68/S23678),Hats and Shuttles (B34iqwy/S23-cq) Or His Other Rules!
1. Pi Puffer Life Is Only Tc But Traffic Flow Is Turing-Complete And Traffic Flow Also Omniperiodic.
Have A Good Day!
BokaBB
Bad reason!
Have You Ever Heard Of Copyrights?
Have A Good Day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!