I commonly appear not to understand many things present here. Do I need to know anything about technology and programming to be sucessful here?I have little to no knowledge about both things.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
CA,technology and programming
CA,technology and programming
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Re: CA,technology and programming
There are lots of areas of research that don't require programming knowledge: in particular, patterns that are 'engineered' rather than 'discovered' are often done by hand without search programs.BokaBB wrote: August 29th, 2020, 5:13 am Do I need to know anything about technology and programming to be sucessful here?I have little to no knowledge about both things.
What do you do with ill crystallographers? Take them to the mono-clinic!
Re: CA,technology and programming
Yes. In fact, in the future, you need to know both to do anything. In real life.BokaBB wrote: August 29th, 2020, 5:13 am I commonly appear not to understand many things present here. Do I need to know anything about technology and programming to be sucessful here?I have little to no knowledge about both things.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Re: CA,technology and programming
Don't think so.Hunting wrote: August 30th, 2020, 1:59 pmYes. In fact, in the future, you need to know both to do anything. In real life.BokaBB wrote: August 29th, 2020, 5:13 am I commonly appear not to understand many things present here. Do I need to know anything about technology and programming to be sucessful here?I have little to no knowledge about both things.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
Have a good day!
BokaBB
777
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
I CAN APGSEARCH NOW!
Sure, I was a bad person, but I have changed myself.
I'd love to befriend anybody who's interested.
Have a good day!
BokaBB
-
wwei23
Re: CA,technology and programming
Some search programs are already pre-compiled. Just run them.