Above user in a nutshell

A forum for topics that don't fit elsewhere. Introduce yourselves to other members of the forums, discuss how your name evolves when written out in the Game of Life, or just tell us how you found it. Forum rules still apply.
User avatar
praosylen
Posts: 2449
Joined: September 13th, 2014, 5:36 pm
Location: Pembina University, Home of the Gliders
Contact:

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by praosylen »

Ceeghe thy wambon thy hate' monguccoi tho mitwa.
former username: A for Awesome
praosylen#5847 (Discord)

The only decision I made was made
of flowers, to jump universes to one of springtime in
a land of former winter, where no invisible walls stood,
or could stand for more than a few hours at most...
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Moosey »

Someone who speaks waceeghe
A for awesome wrote: August 12th, 2020, 2:39 pm Ceeghe thy wambon thy hate' monguccoi tho mitwa.
(Roughly translated for those who aren't in the markov discord):
Person for who I don't know what to say.

Literally translated it is more like:
Person for thing for I am saying don't know
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
User avatar
praosylen
Posts: 2449
Joined: September 13th, 2014, 5:36 pm
Location: Pembina University, Home of the Gliders
Contact:

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by praosylen »

A person who mistranslated my post (I think, unless I got it wrong), which is supposed to be "A person who doesn't know what I'm saying" (or literally "A person that doesn't know the thing that I am saying")
former username: A for Awesome
praosylen#5847 (Discord)

The only decision I made was made
of flowers, to jump universes to one of springtime in
a land of former winter, where no invisible walls stood,
or could stand for more than a few hours at most...
User avatar
Moosey
Posts: 4315
Joined: January 27th, 2019, 5:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Moosey »

A person who is probably right

I wasn't sure exactly how to translate once I got to "Person for thing for I am saying don't know" :(
anyways

nanho fiiti ciib-ciib ë?

<s>nje latir bakil</s>
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Hunting »

Magic
User avatar
Heavpoot
Posts: 45
Joined: August 4th, 2018, 3:58 pm
Contact:

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Heavpoot »

Hunting, user ID 1838
PkmnQ
Posts: 1140
Joined: September 24th, 2018, 6:35 am
Location: Server antipode

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by PkmnQ »

A person who I don't know much about.
User avatar
LuxiusGOL
Posts: 116
Joined: April 6th, 2020, 4:28 pm
Location: Giakteda, HKD, Tesana

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by LuxiusGOL »

someone who supplies sunny samoan slices of sunflowers stunningly
iambackhooray
PkmnQ
Posts: 1140
Joined: September 24th, 2018, 6:35 am
Location: Server antipode

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by PkmnQ »

An adroit person, amazing at atypical acerbic alliterations that should be accredited.
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Hunting »

Someone who replied to someone who replied to someone who is banned on Esolangs.org
PkmnQ
Posts: 1140
Joined: September 24th, 2018, 6:35 am
Location: Server antipode

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by PkmnQ »

Some person who was the youngest person on the forum until I came along.
Sarp
Posts: 221
Joined: March 1st, 2015, 1:28 pm

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Sarp »

Somebody which I don't read their names consistently. Sometimes I read PikminQ and sometimes PokemonQ.
WADUFI
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Hunting »

Someone who put something I don't understand in their signature.
User avatar
SquishyBoi
Posts: 172
Joined: August 3rd, 2020, 11:22 pm
Location: the middle of australia, where we fry koala on the barbie
Contact:

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by SquishyBoi »

some guy i guess
i is squishyboi, a professional dumbass hiding in the sandbox

get some icecream here - viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4666
also painfully relevant - super loaf
Hunting
Posts: 4401
Joined: September 11th, 2017, 2:54 am

Re: Above user in a nutshell

Post by Hunting »

someone who is supposedly squishy

what does squishy even mean lol
Locked