Above user in a nutshell
Re: Above user in a nutshell
Someone who joined abo8ut 5 years soooijsge
Re: Above user in a nutshell
Someone who likes XSS and other cool things I don't know of
- gameoflifemaniac
- Posts: 1249
- Joined: January 22nd, 2017, 11:17 am
- Location: There too
Re: Above user in a nutshell
Someone
I was so socially awkward in the past and it will haunt me for the rest of my life.
Code: Select all
b4o25bo$o29bo$b3o3b3o2bob2o2bob2o2bo3bobo$4bobo3bob2o2bob2o2bobo3bobo$
4bobo3bobo5bo5bo3bobo$o3bobo3bobo5bo6b4o$b3o3b3o2bo5bo9bobo$24b4o!- gameoflifemaniac
- Posts: 1249
- Joined: January 22nd, 2017, 11:17 am
- Location: There too
Re: Above user in a nutshell
Someone who's getting bored on this forum
I was so socially awkward in the past and it will haunt me for the rest of my life.
Code: Select all
b4o25bo$o29bo$b3o3b3o2bob2o2bob2o2bo3bobo$4bobo3bob2o2bob2o2bobo3bobo$
4bobo3bobo5bo5bo3bobo$o3bobo3bobo5bo6b4o$b3o3b3o2bo5bo9bobo$24b4o!- gameoflifemaniac
- Posts: 1249
- Joined: January 22nd, 2017, 11:17 am
- Location: There too
Re: Above user in a nutshell
Someone who double now triple posted
I was so socially awkward in the past and it will haunt me for the rest of my life.
Code: Select all
b4o25bo$o29bo$b3o3b3o2bob2o2bob2o2bo3bobo$4bobo3bob2o2bob2o2bobo3bobo$
4bobo3bobo5bo5bo3bobo$o3bobo3bobo5bo6b4o$b3o3b3o2bo5bo9bobo$24b4o!Re: Above user in a nutshell
Someone who said:
I can even recite that sentence without a single errorAlso, sexuality isn't influenced by the enviroment so saying he's beginning to be gay is just wrong because you're either straight or gay from your birth.
- yujh
- Posts: 3154
- Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
- Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
- Contact:
Re: Above user in a nutshell
Someone who is called Hunting
Rule modifier
B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7
Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7
Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
Re: Above user in a nutshell
Someone who I think also has an unpronounceable username (how do say jh)
Last edited by PkmnQ on June 28th, 2020, 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
- yujh
- Posts: 3154
- Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
- Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
- Contact:
Re: Above user in a nutshell
Someone who I think also has an unpronounceable username (pkmnq)
(for boredom)
Code: Select all
x = 60, y = 10, rule = B3/S237
...........o..............................o.................$
.oo..ooo..oo............................oo..o......oo..ooo..$
oo...o....o.o...oo.......oooo.......o..oo...oooo..oo...o....$
..o...o.........o.o....oo.oooo.....ooo..o.o.ooo.o...o...o...$
................o.o...o.oo....o...oo..oo.o..oo..............$
...........o.....ooo..o.o.....oo.oo...o...o.ooo.o.......o...$
.oo..ooo..oooo...o.o..oo..o......o..o.....o.oo.o...o...oo...$
oo...o....o..oo....oo....o........oo..............oo...o.o..$
..o...o.....oo..o.o.o.....o.......................o.o.......$
..............o.....o.......................................!Rule modifier
B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7
Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7
Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
Re: Above user in a nutshell
Someone who enjoys finding ships
- yujh
- Posts: 3154
- Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
- Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
- Contact:
Re: Above user in a nutshell
Someone who I think also has an unpronounceable username (nZL)
Rule modifier
B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7
Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7
Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
- yujh
- Posts: 3154
- Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
- Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
- Contact:
Re: Above user in a nutshell
A lazy guy?(according to his name)
Rule modifier
B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7
Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7
Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
Re: Above user in a nutshell
Someone who doesn't know it's cool for plural wordz to end with a z instead of an s.
- gameoflifemaniac
- Posts: 1249
- Joined: January 22nd, 2017, 11:17 am
- Location: There too
Re: Above user in a nutshell
Someone I agree withPkmnQ wrote: July 2nd, 2020, 7:38 am Someone who doesn't know it's cool for plural wordz to end with a z instead of an s.
I was so socially awkward in the past and it will haunt me for the rest of my life.
Code: Select all
b4o25bo$o29bo$b3o3b3o2bob2o2bob2o2bo3bobo$4bobo3bob2o2bob2o2bobo3bobo$
4bobo3bobo5bo5bo3bobo$o3bobo3bobo5bo6b4o$b3o3b3o2bo5bo9bobo$24b4o!Re: Above user in a nutshell
Someone I agree withgameoflifemaniac wrote: July 3rd, 2020, 3:56 pmSomeone I agree withPkmnQ wrote: July 2nd, 2020, 7:38 am Someone who doesn't know it's cool for plural wordz to end with a z instead of an s.
- yujh
- Posts: 3154
- Joined: February 27th, 2020, 11:23 pm
- Location: I'm not sure where I am, so please tell me if you know
- Contact:
Re: Above user in a nutshell
Someone I have to and should agree withHunting wrote: July 3rd, 2020, 9:52 pmSomeone I agree withgameoflifemaniac wrote: July 3rd, 2020, 3:56 pmSomeone I agree withPkmnQ wrote: July 2nd, 2020, 7:38 am Someone who doesn't know it's cool for plural wordz to end with a z instead of an s.
Rule modifier
B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7
Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
B34kz5e7c8/S23-a4ityz5k
b2n3-q5y6cn7s23-k4c8
B3-kq6cn8/S2-i3-a4ciyz8
B3-kq4z5e7c8/S2-ci3-a4ciq5ek6eik7
Bored of Conway's Game of Life? Try Pedestrian Life -- not pedestrian at all!
Re: Above user in a nutshell
Someone I only agree with about the fact that they are forced to agree
κ is measurable iff there is a nontrivial elementary embedding j:V→M (M transitive) with critical point κ
Re: Above user in a nutshell
Someone who sort of broke the chain but in reality would probably continue without me intervening.
Also, you are not allowed to start any more chains.
Also, you are not allowed to start any more chains.
Re: Above user in a nutshell
Someone who intercepted a chain of quotes.
Re: Above user in a nutshell
Someone who is correct. Thanks for the compliment.
Re: Above user in a nutshell
conlang criticPkmnQ wrote: June 17th, 2020, 12:18 am jan li kepeken ala toki pona.
(Person who didn't use toki pona.)
iambackhooray
Re: Above user in a nutshell
Someone who didn't use "someone" in their post.
(Also, yes, I found out about toki pona through conlang critic)
(Also, yes, I found out about toki pona through conlang critic)