LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here

For discussion directly related to LifeWiki.
User avatar
PushDecimal
Posts: 29
Joined: November 21st, 2018, 4:23 pm

Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here

Post by PushDecimal »

Can I get the trusted flag? My username is PushDecimal
User avatar
dvgrn
Moderator
Posts: 12030
Joined: May 17th, 2009, 11:00 pm
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here

Post by dvgrn »

PushDecimal wrote: August 7th, 2020, 6:49 am Can I get the trusted flag? My username is PushDecimal
Done!
edwin
Posts: 20
Joined: November 21st, 2014, 4:22 pm

Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here

Post by edwin »

Hello,

I've bee kicking around the forums since 2014... though not very active. I've recently been looking for interesting methuselahs and soups, and I've found one that meets the Notability Guidelines (https://www.conwaylife.com/wiki/LifeWik ... _guideline). It's a variation of an existing methuselah, but has a smaller bounding box. I'd like to add a reference on the wiki page, hence why I'm requesting to have trusted access so that I can edit the page.

My username is EdwinH.

Many thanks,
Edwin.
User avatar
dvgrn
Moderator
Posts: 12030
Joined: May 17th, 2009, 11:00 pm
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here

Post by dvgrn »

edwin wrote: August 9th, 2020, 4:45 amI've bee kicking around the forums since 2014... though not very active. I've recently been looking for interesting methuselahs and soups, and I've found one that meets the Notability Guidelines (https://www.conwaylife.com/wiki/LifeWik ... _guideline). It's a variation of an existing methuselah, but has a smaller bounding box. I'd like to add a reference on the wiki page, hence why I'm requesting to have trusted access so that I can edit the page.
Done! For methuselahs there's a lot of complicated history about what's notable or not, so the usual thing is to post your variation and see what people say about it, before making LifeWiki edits (and also to have a forums reference to link to, maybe).
edwin
Posts: 20
Joined: November 21st, 2014, 4:22 pm

Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here

Post by edwin »

dvgrn wrote: August 9th, 2020, 7:59 amDone! For methuselahs there's a lot of complicated history about what's notable or not, so the usual thing is to post your variation and see what people say about it, before making LifeWiki edits (and also to have a forums reference to link to, maybe).
Thank you!

Sure thing, I’ll follow your advice and start by posting it in the appropriate forum thread first.
User avatar
martin.novy
Posts: 142
Joined: October 22nd, 2014, 6:22 am
Location: Czechia, EU
Contact:

Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here

Post by martin.novy »

Can I get the trusted flag? My username is
Martin.Novy
https://www.conwaylife.com/wiki/User:Martin.Novy
User avatar
dvgrn
Moderator
Posts: 12030
Joined: May 17th, 2009, 11:00 pm
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here

Post by dvgrn »

martin.novy wrote: August 11th, 2020, 10:06 am Can I get the trusted flag? My username is
Martin.Novy
https://www.conwaylife.com/wiki/User:Martin.Novy
Done!
User avatar
iNoMed
Moderator
Posts: 776
Joined: August 29th, 2020, 3:05 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here

Post by iNoMed »

May I get the Trusted permissions to enable the editing of LifeWiki pages? My LifeWiki username is "INoMed", and can be accessed from the following URL (If I haven't mistyped it): https://www.conwaylife.com/wiki/User:INoMed

Code: Select all

x = 35, y = 5, rule = B3/S23
4b2o3b2o3bo3b2ob2o3b2ob2o$2o2bobo3bo2bobobobobobobobobobo$obobo2bo2bob
o2bobo2bo2bobo3bobo$2bobo3bobobobo2bo5bobo3bobob2o$b2ob2o3b2ob2o3b2o3b
2ob2o3b2ob2o!
User avatar
Ian07
Moderator
Posts: 899
Joined: September 22nd, 2018, 8:48 am
Location: Pennsylvania, US

Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here

Post by Ian07 »

iNoMed wrote: August 31st, 2020, 5:02 pm May I get the Trusted permissions to enable the editing of LifeWiki pages? My LifeWiki username is "INoMed", and can be accessed from the following URL (If I haven't mistyped it): https://www.conwaylife.com/wiki/User:INoMed
Done!
Wiki: http://www.conwaylife.com/wiki/User:Ian07
Discord: lan07 (yes, that's a lowercase L)

xs24_69bobjob96
cvojan
Posts: 373
Joined: October 7th, 2018, 7:07 pm
Location: Feel free to delete

Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here

Post by cvojan »

Can someone set my Lifewiki account to trusted? Here's the said account: User:Cvojan
User avatar
dvgrn
Moderator
Posts: 12030
Joined: May 17th, 2009, 11:00 pm
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here

Post by dvgrn »

cvojan wrote: September 12th, 2020, 8:33 pm Can someone set my Lifewiki account to trusted? Here's the said account: User:Cvojan
Done!
PDT
Posts: 3
Joined: September 30th, 2020, 11:52 am

Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here

Post by PDT »

Please add me to the list of trusted users: User:PDT
Last edited by PDT on September 30th, 2020, 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
bubblegum
Posts: 961
Joined: August 25th, 2019, 11:59 pm
Location: click here to do nothing

Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here

Post by bubblegum »

PDT wrote: September 30th, 2020, 12:14 pm Please add me to the list of trusted users: [[User:PDT]]
(the wikilink is

Code: Select all

[wiki]...[/wiki]
by the way, so User:PDT)
Each day is a hidden opportunity, a frozen waterfall that's waiting to be realised, and one that I'll probably be ignoring
sonata wrote:July 2nd, 2020, 8:33 pmconwaylife signatures are amazing[citation needed]
anything
PDT
Posts: 3
Joined: September 30th, 2020, 11:52 am

Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here

Post by PDT »

Thanks, bubblegum!
User avatar
dvgrn
Moderator
Posts: 12030
Joined: May 17th, 2009, 11:00 pm
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here

Post by dvgrn »

PDT wrote: September 30th, 2020, 12:14 pm Please add me to the list of trusted users: User:PDT
Done!
PDT
Posts: 3
Joined: September 30th, 2020, 11:52 am

Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here

Post by PDT »

Thanks, dvgrn!
HelicopterCat3
Posts: 258
Joined: October 16th, 2020, 10:27 am

Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here

Post by HelicopterCat3 »

May I have my user be trusted so that I may edit LifeWiki pages? My username is HelicopterCat3
User avatar
Ian07
Moderator
Posts: 899
Joined: September 22nd, 2018, 8:48 am
Location: Pennsylvania, US

Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here

Post by Ian07 »

HelicopterCat3 wrote: October 16th, 2020, 10:38 am May I have my user be trusted so that I may edit LifeWiki pages? My username is HelicopterCat3
Done!
Wiki: http://www.conwaylife.com/wiki/User:Ian07
Discord: lan07 (yes, that's a lowercase L)

xs24_69bobjob96
User avatar
ColorfulGalaxy
Posts: 407
Joined: July 16th, 2020, 3:37 am
Location: Hacked by Trump {Bot}

Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here

Post by ColorfulGalaxy »

Request for the "Trusted".
Username: ColorfulGalaxy
User avatar
dvgrn
Moderator
Posts: 12030
Joined: May 17th, 2009, 11:00 pm
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here

Post by dvgrn »

ColorfulGalaxy wrote: November 1st, 2020, 8:20 am Request for the "Trusted".
Username: ColorfulGalaxy
Done!
User avatar
ColorfulGalaxy
Posts: 407
Joined: July 16th, 2020, 3:37 am
Location: Hacked by Trump {Bot}

Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here

Post by ColorfulGalaxy »

dvgrn wrote: November 1st, 2020, 11:02 am
ColorfulGalaxy wrote: November 1st, 2020, 8:20 am Request for the "Trusted".
Username: ColorfulGalaxy
Done!
Thanks!
crazylinuxer
Posts: 2
Joined: November 11th, 2020, 4:02 pm

Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here

Post by crazylinuxer »

Hello, my name is Crazylinuxer. Can i, please, get a trusted flag?
User avatar
dvgrn
Moderator
Posts: 12030
Joined: May 17th, 2009, 11:00 pm
Location: Madison, WI
Contact:

Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here

Post by dvgrn »

crazylinuxer wrote: November 11th, 2020, 4:14 pm Hello, my name is Crazylinuxer. Can i, please, get a trusted flag?
Done!
crazylinuxer
Posts: 2
Joined: November 11th, 2020, 4:02 pm

Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here

Post by crazylinuxer »

dvgrn wrote: November 11th, 2020, 4:26 pm
crazylinuxer wrote: November 11th, 2020, 4:14 pm Hello, my name is Crazylinuxer. Can i, please, get a trusted flag?
Done!
Thank you!
Schiaparelliorbust
Posts: 3686
Joined: July 22nd, 2020, 9:50 am
Location: Acidalia Planitia

Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here

Post by Schiaparelliorbust »

Can I get a trusted flag too, please?
Hunting's language (though he doesn't want me to call it that)
Board And Card Games
Colorised CA
Alien Biosphere
Post Reply