Search found 8 matches
- July 30th, 2011, 4:04 pm
- Forum: Other Cellular Automata
- Topic: Blocks_and_Walls
- Replies: 9
- Views: 8164
Re: Blocks_and_Walls
Featured!!! I feel great!!
- June 18th, 2011, 5:37 pm
- Forum: Other Cellular Automata
- Topic: Blocks and Walls Patterns
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4407
Re: Blocks and Walls Patterns
- June 12th, 2011, 12:39 pm
- Forum: Other Cellular Automata
- Topic: Blocks and Walls Patterns
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4407
Re: Blocks and Walls Patterns
The 'neighbors checker' device used in a metapixel (the rule was set to B3/S23):
x = 33, y = 60, rule = blocks_and_walls
13.A5.A$13.A5.A2$13.J5.J$6.IG2I13.2IGI$11.I3.I.I3.I$7.2G4.J5.J4.2G$7.
G2I13.2IG$11.I3.I.I3.I$.2A4.2G4.J5.J4.2G4.2A$.A.A3.G2I13.2IG3.A$.2A8.
I3.I.I3.I8.A$.A.A3.2G4.J5.J4.2G5.A ...
x = 33, y = 60, rule = blocks_and_walls
13.A5.A$13.A5.A2$13.J5.J$6.IG2I13.2IGI$11.I3.I.I3.I$7.2G4.J5.J4.2G$7.
G2I13.2IG$11.I3.I.I3.I$.2A4.2G4.J5.J4.2G4.2A$.A.A3.G2I13.2IG3.A$.2A8.
I3.I.I3.I8.A$.A.A3.2G4.J5.J4.2G5.A ...
- June 2nd, 2011, 9:28 pm
- Forum: Other Cellular Automata
- Topic: Blocks and Walls Patterns
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4407
Blocks and Walls Patterns
Hi guys. Well, you all know my celular automata's come out, soon on ruletablerepository, and I saw some pretty awesome stuff within two days of posting. So, if you want to share any patterns in Blocks and Walls, post here.
Thanks!
cordership
Thanks!
cordership
- June 2nd, 2011, 5:07 pm
- Forum: Patterns
- Topic: Infinite Reflection
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7874
Re: Infinite Reflection
It won't even download. Huh???
- June 1st, 2011, 9:18 pm
- Forum: Other Cellular Automata
- Topic: Blocks_and_Walls
- Replies: 9
- Views: 8164
Re: Blocks_and_Walls
Omg you guys are AMAZING!!!! I love it all. The icons file a love, so thanks ssaamm!! 
- May 31st, 2011, 6:28 pm
- Forum: Bugs & Errors
- Topic: Golly 2.1 minor problem
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6349
Re: Golly 2.1 minor problem
It's not a problem; it's normal. It does that to make it be seen better. Once you close the layer it returns to normal.
- May 31st, 2011, 6:25 pm
- Forum: Other Cellular Automata
- Topic: Blocks_and_Walls
- Replies: 9
- Views: 8164
Blocks_and_Walls
Hi, well, I am new here, but, well, I created a cellular automata and sent it to Tim Hutton at rule table repository to get my cellular automata on. He said he would put it on and recommended me to add it here. So... here it is.
n_states:21
neighborhood:Moore
symmetries:rotate4reflect
# Cells ...
n_states:21
neighborhood:Moore
symmetries:rotate4reflect
# Cells ...