Search found 2 matches
- February 11th, 2011, 11:57 am
- Forum: Scripts
- Topic: Simple Life in HTML5
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5211
Re: Simple Life in HTML5
I've always been interested in this variation on GoL, nice job with the implementation. Unfortunately, it's really quite slow. Something like this would probably be better as a standalone program.
It is quite slow compared to stand-alone versions :cry: However, I can get it up to about 40 ...
- February 9th, 2011, 6:59 pm
- Forum: Scripts
- Topic: Simple Life in HTML5
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5211
Simple Life in HTML5
I'm currently trying to make a life simulation in HTML5. You won't need java, flash or any other plug-ins, but I do recommend a modern browser. The newest Firefox or Chrome should be fine. You can see it here:
http://florisbernard.nl/colorsoflife
When new cells are born, it calculates the average ...
http://florisbernard.nl/colorsoflife
When new cells are born, it calculates the average ...