I did some things with the 0-pattern (dimensions 3x5) which is a previous state of the pulsar.
If you stack the pattern 0 , you get some pretty nice aestetic results:
if you stack them only horizontally, you get different patterns for the first 24 times, than it repeats a kind of sequence with the ...
Search found 3 matches
- December 19th, 2010, 12:01 pm
- Forum: Patterns
- Topic: stacking zero-patterns
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3226
- December 16th, 2010, 3:30 pm
- Forum: Patterns
- Topic: Thread For Your Accidental Discoveries
- Replies: 2371
- Views: 1710186
Re: Thread For Your Accidental Discoveries
well, i see that B36/235 also has puffers, but it seem so me that they are a lot less complex that the one i found...
(by complex i mean the puffer exists with much fewer cells involved)
can you reproduce a puffer or similar object with such a complexity in a different soup/rule?
or if not, can you ...
(by complex i mean the puffer exists with much fewer cells involved)
can you reproduce a puffer or similar object with such a complexity in a different soup/rule?
or if not, can you ...
- December 15th, 2010, 10:28 pm
- Forum: Patterns
- Topic: Thread For Your Accidental Discoveries
- Replies: 2371
- Views: 1710186
Re: Thread For Your Accidental Discoveries
Hello community!
I´m new here, Life gained my interrest about a year ago already though...
(i hope my terms are correct, sorry for the bad english)
I was just playing with some rules, and in the B378/S23 I found that a randomly drawn soup emerged a quite nice puffer around gen 42.000 or so.
not ...
I´m new here, Life gained my interrest about a year ago already though...
(i hope my terms are correct, sorry for the bad english)
I was just playing with some rules, and in the B378/S23 I found that a randomly drawn soup emerged a quite nice puffer around gen 42.000 or so.
not ...