Ah the memories! I was in high school, and spent a week wandering the halls with a box
of map pins and a piece of graph paper glued to a piece of cardboard.
Search found 3 matches
- July 23rd, 2022, 5:40 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: 50th anniversary of Martin Gardner's article
- Replies: 8
- Views: 14059
- July 2nd, 2010, 1:55 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Interview with John Conway
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7281
Interview with John Conway
An hour long podcast - interviewing John Conway about Martin Gardner, life, the universe
and everything. http://mathfactor.uark.edu/2010/06/ha-c ... n-gardner/
and everything. http://mathfactor.uark.edu/2010/06/ha-c ... n-gardner/
- June 25th, 2010, 1:23 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: General Musings: My Life Story
- Replies: 12
- Views: 8240
General Musings: My Life Story
In 1970, when "LIfe" came out in Scientific American, I was in High School; and I spent the next two weeks with a box of map tacks and a piece of cardboard covered with graph paper. No one had computers back then.
Around 1974, I started working for a little company called Information International ...
Around 1974, I started working for a little company called Information International ...