Dear Wojowu ,
Yes, fortunately a friend comment me about a paper relating GoL as a CNN, wrote for Leon Chua several years ago.
Some novel capabilities of CNN: game of life and examples of multipath algorithms
Leon Chua, 1992.
http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/articleDetails.jsp?tp=&arnumber=274337 ...
Search found 13 matches
- April 13th, 2012, 10:02 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: a short question
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3123
- April 12th, 2012, 2:28 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: a short question
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3123
a short question
Do you now where I could find a differential equation representation of the GoL evolution rule?
Thanks,
Genaro
Thanks,
Genaro
- June 7th, 2010, 7:01 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: computation by competing patterns
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2695
computation by competing patterns
Following previous results on Life-like rules B2/S2345678 and B2/S23456. We have developed more extended connections with channels to implement a NOT-MAJORITY adder, now in Life B2/S2345.
We have constructed with Golly (very useful for our constructions) a schematic diagram to get a NOT-MAJORITY ...
We have constructed with Golly (very useful for our constructions) a schematic diagram to get a NOT-MAJORITY ...
- December 7th, 2009, 3:47 pm
- Forum: Website Discussion
- Topic: crash access to Conway's GoL page
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5144
Re: crash access to Conway's GoL page
I forgot that if search the same site on google but besides include the word "forum" hence I can avoid the first page and look conwaylife site without any problem. That is a trick to avoid crash my browser and lost my windows.
Genaro
Genaro
- December 7th, 2009, 3:41 pm
- Forum: Website Discussion
- Topic: crash access to Conway's GoL page
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5144
crash access to Conway's GoL page
Recently (maybe four or six times) accessing the main conwaylife.com home page, my internet browser crash.
I do not what happen but whether I do a search on google for the main page and I try to access hence some times my application does not respond nothing. Do you know something of this about?
I ...
I do not what happen but whether I do a search on google for the main page and I try to access hence some times my application does not respond nothing. Do you know something of this about?
I ...
- November 6th, 2009, 11:02 am
- Forum: Other Cellular Automata
- Topic: New Objects in Seeds rule
- Replies: 13
- Views: 11450
Re: New Objects in Seeds rule
Looking also some way to construct gates here is a collision where a glider from four gliders is conserved.
#CXRLE Pos=-78,-40
x = 129, y = 102, rule = B2/S7
100b2o18b2o$96b2o4bo16bo4b2o$100bo20bo$95bobo3bo18bo3bobo$97bo26bo2$
95bo6bo16bo6bo$103bo14bo3$102bo16bo$103bo14bo3$102bo16bo$103bo2b2o6b2o ...
#CXRLE Pos=-78,-40
x = 129, y = 102, rule = B2/S7
100b2o18b2o$96b2o4bo16bo4b2o$100bo20bo$95bobo3bo18bo3bobo$97bo26bo2$
95bo6bo16bo6bo$103bo14bo3$102bo16bo$103bo14bo3$102bo16bo$103bo2b2o6b2o ...
- November 6th, 2009, 10:41 am
- Forum: Other Cellular Automata
- Topic: New Objects in Seeds rule
- Replies: 13
- Views: 11450
Re: New Objects in Seeds rule
It is amazing how many structures emerge on Seed rule. Time ago we had reported new structures in Life rule B2/S7 that is totally equivalent to Seed rule (thanks to Dave Green), as well B2/S78. You can see a number of these structures and collisions from:
http://arxiv.org/abs/0908.0828
So the ...
http://arxiv.org/abs/0908.0828
So the ...
- November 5th, 2009, 11:52 pm
- Forum: Patterns
- Topic: Macro Size Agar
- Replies: 11
- Views: 11939
Re: Macro Size Agar
Sorry I am not an expert. But hence an agar configuration not necessarily needs to be constructed from static patters?
- November 5th, 2009, 10:40 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: indestructible pattern
- Replies: 31
- Views: 20801
Re: indestructible pattern
Yes, some walls there are in rule 110. Indeed, whether this configuration x10 become be x10* (with a very long right part). Any glider or pattern coming of the left side they cannot destroy this wall. That is the same case when a big triangle emerge on Rule 110.
- October 7th, 2009, 12:44 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: indestructible pattern
- Replies: 31
- Views: 20801
Re: indestructible pattern
or finally implementing MAJORITY gate:
#CXRLE Pos=-50,-26
x = 421, y = 870, rule = B2/S2345678
94bo2bo2bo234bo2bo2bo$93b9o232b9o$94bo2bo2bo234bo2bo2bo$94bo5bo234bo5b
o$93b3o3b3o232b3o3b3o$94bo5bo234bo5bo$94bo5bo234bo5bo$93b3o3b3o232b3o
3b3o$94bo5bo234bo5bo$94bo5bo234bo5bo$93b3o3b3o232b3o3b3o ...
#CXRLE Pos=-50,-26
x = 421, y = 870, rule = B2/S2345678
94bo2bo2bo234bo2bo2bo$93b9o232b9o$94bo2bo2bo234bo2bo2bo$94bo5bo234bo5b
o$93b3o3b3o232b3o3b3o$94bo5bo234bo5bo$94bo5bo234bo5bo$93b3o3b3o232b3o
3b3o$94bo5bo234bo5bo$94bo5bo234bo5bo$93b3o3b3o232b3o3b3o ...
- October 7th, 2009, 12:39 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: indestructible pattern
- Replies: 31
- Views: 20801
Re: indestructible pattern
Thank you for your very complete explain. Initially this problem about glider-proof seems more complicated that I had imagined. I have tested these examples and my idea become better to understand this phenomenon on others evolution rules.
As Macbi describes using another life like rule. I have an ...
As Macbi describes using another life like rule. I have an ...
- October 5th, 2009, 9:10 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Hexagonal Life
- Replies: 28
- Views: 25224
Re: Hexagonal Life
Also you can see an interesting number of hexagonal Life like rules (2 states) designed by George Maydwell on his Modern CA web site:
http://www.collidoscope.com/modernca/he ... rules.html
http://www.collidoscope.com/modernca/he ... rules.html
- October 5th, 2009, 9:04 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: indestructible pattern
- Replies: 31
- Views: 20801
indestructible pattern
Somebody know about indestructible patterns in LIfe?
You know some reference please. Thanks!
You know some reference please. Thanks!