Thanks for the tip! I'll probably get to work looking for guns for the small spaceships.hotcrystal0 wrote: October 6th, 2026, 6:40 pm However, adding B5e kills the replicator while preserving all the other mentioned patterns,
Search found 2 matches
- October 6th, 2026, 7:20 pm
- Forum: Other Cellular Automata
- Topic: Thread For Your Unrecognised CA
- Replies: 3901
- Views: 1400641
Re: Thread For Your Unrecognised CA
- October 6th, 2026, 6:30 pm
- Forum: Other Cellular Automata
- Topic: Thread For Your Unrecognised CA
- Replies: 3901
- Views: 1400641
Re: Thread For Your Unrecognised CA
I found this potentially interesting rule: B2e3ceia4zcer5ajq6cea7e8/S23-qr4ce5nyqj6c8
It has 2 small and common c/2o spaceships. (I call the smaller one the "inchworm" but have no name for the larger one):
x = 13, y = 2, rule = B2e3acei4cerz5ajq6ace7e8/S23-qr4ce5jnqy6c8
3o6b4o$obo6bo2bo!
There ...
It has 2 small and common c/2o spaceships. (I call the smaller one the "inchworm" but have no name for the larger one):
x = 13, y = 2, rule = B2e3acei4cerz5ajq6ace7e8/S23-qr4ce5jnqy6c8
3o6b4o$obo6bo2bo!
There ...