Search found 3 matches

by Phnx
September 30th, 2026, 3:44 pm
Forum: The Sandbox
Topic: "Hashwar": A Battle Royale for individual GOL configurations
Replies: 131
Views: 7163

Re: "Hashwar": A Battle Royale for individual GOL configurations

Hello there,

I made something somewhat interesting :)

https://youtu.be/tOiDHcOxTQE
by Phnx
September 30th, 2026, 1:15 pm
Forum: The Sandbox
Topic: "Hashwar": A Battle Royale for individual GOL configurations
Replies: 131
Views: 7163

Re: "Hashwar": A Battle Royale for individual GOL configurations

I guess I won
the_creation_of_adam
by Phnx
September 29th, 2026, 4:47 am
Forum: The Sandbox
Topic: "Hashwar": A Battle Royale for individual GOL configurations
Replies: 131
Views: 7163

Re: "Hashwar": A Battle Royale for individual GOL configurations


With my absolutely incarnate skill, I have managed to pull off a “get rekt” moment. I absolutely genuinely with no cheating at all managed to snag 5 of the top 6 results for longest lasting glyph. I definitely did not translate the #1 pattern by a cell at all (yep, totally out of the question) or ...