Search found 3 matches

by SeaKrait
August 13th, 2026, 5:45 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Create your own terminology
Replies: 508
Views: 266604

Re: Create your own terminology

Possible Additions to the wiki:

Complex:
  • 50000+ Population
  • 400+ Generation Lifespan
Dead Patterns:
  • Patterns that will result with nothing
True Dead Patterns:
  • Same as Dead Patterns
  • Cells have to been joined or affecting each other
by SeaKrait
August 4th, 2026, 2:37 am
Forum: The Sandbox
Topic: Cat are good
Replies: 7
Views: 179

Cat are good

5==============4
-===========00000=======-
9==========8765444456680=====6
==========08665444445556689==9
==========-8765544445556678977 5~==-
==========9766554445556677864` 2~====~ 10=======-
6==========8765544445556678945 `-=============9 7=0-=======
0-=========766543334556678944 ...
by SeaKrait
August 4th, 2026, 2:30 am
Forum: LifeWiki Discussion
Topic: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here
Replies: 1068
Views: 578202

Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here

Hi, I would REALLY appreciate it if I got a trusted flag :)

What I'm good at:
Fixing typos
thats it ig

cat:
|\---/|
| o_o |
\_^_/