Search found 2 matches

by 4rtiste
July 24th, 2026, 2:27 am
Forum: Other Cellular Automata
Topic: Miscellaneous Discoveries in Other Cellular Automata
Replies: 5396
Views: 1334955

Re: Miscellaneous Discoveries in Other Cellular Automata

To be honest, a better name could be the grader.
It also has some variants, like:
x = 64, y = 64, rule = B2/S23
bo$2bo2bo$b$3b2o!
Or:
x = 64, y = 64, rule = B2/S23
6bo$2bo2bo$b$3b2o!
I like the grader because it produces an almost undisturbed path, and the original lays two lines with a bigger line ...
by 4rtiste
July 23rd, 2026, 8:50 pm
Forum: Other Cellular Automata
Topic: Miscellaneous Discoveries in Other Cellular Automata
Replies: 5396
Views: 1334955

Re: Miscellaneous Discoveries in Other Cellular Automata

I accidentally found this in B2/S23. I don't know what to call it and someone else has probably found it already. Also, I have barely used the game of life at all.
I call it the road layer.

Code: Select all

x = 1, y = 1, rule = B2/S23
bo4bo$2bo2bo$b$3b2o!