Search found 12 matches
- July 15th, 2026, 4:44 pm
- Forum: LifeWiki Discussion
- Topic: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here
- Replies: 1066
- Views: 577687
Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here
I've been waiting for trust since last page ...
"3c10piwave" has had the trusted flag for a couple of weeks. A "like" from a moderator on a request post is supposed to convey that the request has been handled.
(So, again, everyone else should please avoid putting "like"s on these request posts ...
- July 13th, 2026, 6:24 pm
- Forum: Patterns
- Topic: Re: Search For Tagalongs
- Replies: 1
- Views: 109
Re: Search For Tagalongs
This is a search for tagalongs to see which ones are there I have currently seen one being a 6c/6 which is 2b3o$2bobo$b2ob2o$2bobo$b$o5bo$o5bo$b2ob2o! where $b$ is just a empty line and yes this is in cgol a actual tagalong in cgol that travels at the speed of life
- July 4th, 2026, 9:47 pm
- Forum: Patterns
- Topic: Let's find a G-to-X (Done!)
- Replies: 147
- Views: 119719
Re: Let's find a G-to-X (Done!)
A partial color changing reflector. The sacrificial boat here has to be replaced with either a permanent catalyst or a transparent object restored by other catalysts for the reflector to work. This would act as a stable version of a bouncer. If completed, the reflector would have a repeat time ...
- July 2nd, 2026, 3:05 pm
- Forum: LifeWiki Discussion
- Topic: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here
- Replies: 1066
- Views: 577687
Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here
I can only see a broken-link image for that imgur.com URL.…
Because the URL points to a webpage, not an image. Here's the actual image of the "keychain" still life...
Regardless, this isn't a very notable still life. The bigger a random still life you discover is, the more likely it is to be ...
- July 2nd, 2026, 2:59 pm
- Forum: Patterns
- Topic: Let's find a G-to-X (Done!)
- Replies: 147
- Views: 119719
Re: Let's find a G-to-X (Done!)
A partial color changing reflector. The sacrificial boat here has to be replaced with either a permanent catalyst or a transparent object restored by other catalysts for the reflector to work. This would act as a stable version of a bouncer. If completed, the reflector would have a repeat time of ...
- June 30th, 2026, 1:52 pm
- Forum: LifeWiki Discussion
- Topic: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here
- Replies: 1066
- Views: 577687
Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here
I've been waiting for trust since last page ...
"3c10piwave" has had the trusted flag for a couple of weeks. A "like" from a moderator on a request post is supposed to convey that the request has been handled.
(So, again, everyone else should please avoid putting "like"s on these request posts ...
- June 27th, 2026, 5:11 pm
- Forum: LifeWiki Discussion
- Topic: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here
- Replies: 1066
- Views: 577687
Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here
I've been waiting for trust since last page
P.S.: I would really prefer it if you made a category for elementary conduits
P.S.: I would really prefer it if you made a category for elementary conduits
- June 12th, 2026, 3:52 pm
- Forum: LifeWiki Discussion
- Topic: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here
- Replies: 1066
- Views: 577687
Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here
its 3c/10 pi wave here and overhauled catacryst in life wiki
I'm not seeing any variation of that in LifeWiki recent user creations. Can you please create the account you want before replying again?
Also, I'm probably terribly old-fashioned about this, but I always beg people to use the same ...
- June 10th, 2026, 5:43 pm
- Forum: LifeWiki Discussion
- Topic: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here
- Replies: 1066
- Views: 577687
Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here
Even if I don't use the spaceship I still can edit
Absolutely! But think at least twice before you change the boat page, or any other pages. " [The boat] is the smallest pattern that is a still life under the standard Life rules but not in Grounded Life " is correct. It's saying that boats ...
- June 9th, 2026, 6:08 pm
- Forum: LifeWiki Discussion
- Topic: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here
- Replies: 1066
- Views: 577687
Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here
Oh its quite simple though I did lose the spaceship we were currently talking about I could give you a representation of a spaceship that I also designed. It uses 4 rakes 2 for inside and 2 for outside. The inner 2 rakes make a Bi-block via glider synthesis and the outer rakes are for ...
- June 8th, 2026, 6:47 pm
- Forum: LifeWiki Discussion
- Topic: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here
- Replies: 1066
- Views: 577687
Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here
Mind if I join the additional information is
Username: 3c/10 pi wave
Password: [redacted]
I've also made a spaceship out of puffers and rakes with maximum population 228 and you could technically call it a Self supporting spaceship.
Can you post the spaceship you're describing? You should ...
- June 6th, 2026, 7:15 pm
- Forum: LifeWiki Discussion
- Topic: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here
- Replies: 1066
- Views: 577687
Re: LifeWiki Trusted Account Request Thread - Post requests here
Mind if I join the additional information is
Username: 3c/10 pi wave
Password: redacted --hotdogPi
I've also made a spaceship out of puffers and rakes with maximum population 228 and you could technically call it a Self supporting spaceship.
Username: 3c/10 pi wave
Password: redacted --hotdogPi
I've also made a spaceship out of puffers and rakes with maximum population 228 and you could technically call it a Self supporting spaceship.