Search found 4 matches

by WRAPboi2
July 15th, 2026, 8:32 pm
Forum: Other Cellular Automata
Topic: B2/S0/C4 (another multiple-state rule)
Replies: 29
Views: 7073

Re: B2/S0/C4 (another multiple-state rule)



I found a dot rake, i think it could be useful with some tweaks.
x = 115, y = 62, rule = 0/2/4
15$28.AC57.CA$28.CA57.AC$26.A2B2C55.2C2BA$26.C2B.C14.CBA21.ABC14.C.2B
C$27.CB.BC13.CBA21.ABC13.CB.BC$21.C5.C.2ABC51.CB2A.C5.C$21.BC3.BC3.AB
2C47.2CBA3.CB3.CB$21.AB3.ABC3.A2B6.CBA.CBA21.ABC.ABC6.2BA3 ...
by WRAPboi2
July 14th, 2026, 9:04 pm
Forum: Other Cellular Automata
Topic: B2/S0/C4 (another multiple-state rule)
Replies: 29
Views: 7073

Re: B2/S0/C4 (another multiple-state rule)

I found a dot rake, i think it could be useful with some tweaks.
x = 115, y = 62, rule = 0/2/4
15$28.AC57.CA$28.CA57.AC$26.A2B2C55.2C2BA$26.C2B.C14.CBA21.ABC14.C.2B
C$27.CB.BC13.CBA21.ABC13.CB.BC$21.C5.C.2ABC51.CB2A.C5.C$21.BC3.BC3.AB
2C47.2CBA3.CB3.CB$21.AB3.ABC3.A2B6.CBA.CBA21.ABC.ABC6.2BA3.CBA3 ...
by WRAPboi2
March 19th, 2026, 12:18 am
Forum: Other Cellular Automata
Topic: ThePlayzr's rules
Replies: 29
Views: 2371

Re: ThePlayzr's rules

This is a cool rule.

Found this thingo:

Code: Select all

x = 13, y = 42, rule = B35y6i/S23-ckr6c8
6bo$6bo$5bobo$5b3o$5b3o21$2bo7bo$b3o5b3o$2o2bo3bo2b2o$2b3o3b3o7$6bo3$
5b3o3$4b5o!
by WRAPboi2
March 18th, 2026, 11:54 pm
Forum: The Sandbox
Topic: WRAPboi's pages
Replies: 13
Views: 1218

Re: WRAPboi's pages

I'm back!

so is crustyships!
x = 136, y = 110, rule = 345/3456/6
17$67.E$67.D$66.E.CE$67.2D2$66.E$66.E2$54.3A$52.6A$50.3ABAC2A$50.ABAD
BEA.A$49.2ACB.C2.2AC$49.B2C2.DC.CD2B$48.ABCB2.EBA2DCA2.BA$48.2ACA.BA.
3AB2.CBCBA$49.B2A.ACDAC2A2EB2D4A$50.AEADBDBABD3.CDAC3A$51.2A2DCBEACEC
3.AEC2A$51.3AD2 ...