Search found 6 matches

by Eiður
December 13th, 2025, 10:36 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Game of Life GO hybrid
Replies: 11
Views: 1987

Re: Game of Life GO hybrid

I added a playthrough mode in in the benchmark (CPU vs CPU) and a dropdown for game count

Also added a Local Player vs Player mode

I'll take a better look at the RLE rule setting
by Eiður
December 12th, 2025, 12:44 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Game of Life GO hybrid
Replies: 11
Views: 1987

Re: Game of Life GO hybrid

I added a second button that saves the pattern with blue and red cells, but I don't know how to save the rules with it. The first button saves the cells with the B3/S23 rule but not red and blue
by Eiður
December 10th, 2025, 2:02 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Game of Life GO hybrid
Replies: 11
Views: 1987

Re: Game of Life GO hybrid

I added a "Save RLE" button to the right side bar in game "Player vs CPU"

If the data doesn't work in any of your programs, let me know.
by Eiður
December 10th, 2025, 1:04 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Game of Life GO hybrid
Replies: 11
Views: 1987

Re: Game of Life GO hybrid

Interesting, for study purposes or are you thinking of some game mechanic?

What format would you want it in (would be easy to add a copy button that gives you a 2d json array)
by Eiður
December 8th, 2025, 2:57 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Game of Life GO hybrid
Replies: 11
Views: 1987

Re: Game of Life GO hybrid

Ahh.. I see... I need to fix the cards.. they cut off some shapes (the shape is correct in the collection in the code)

export const QUEEN_BEE_SHUTTLE = [
[0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0],
[0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0],
[0, 0 ...
by Eiður
December 8th, 2025, 5:05 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Game of Life GO hybrid
Replies: 11
Views: 1987

Game of Life GO hybrid

I created this hybrid of Conway's Game of Life and GO (the board game) over the weekend.

Wondering if some people here (with relatively strong knowledge of Conway's Game of Life behaviour) could be so kind to test it and give feedback?

https://gameoflifego.games/